promise

Ray POV

The moment we get inside my apartment, our lips are on each other's again. Tongues dancing around each other. Hands roaming inside out t-shirts, looking for skin. Akk's hands end up on my nipples where I can feel him squeezing. It makes me moan, still. He knows how crazy that always made me. And I'm sensitive, I haven't been with anyone ever since we broke up.

He takes advantage of my moans to attack my neck instead. Leaving kisses and bite marks, I know I will be full of marks tomorrow but I don't care. Akk is biting my neck, leaving open mouth kisses all over me, while holding my hair and pushing my head aside, giving him more space to work his way on me.

We end up on our boxers way before even getting to the bedroom. Shirts are lost somewhere by the front door, our jeans end up by the couch. Akk's hands are still on my nipples, his mouth on mine, while he walks us towards our bed - my bed. It's not easy to keep kissing him like this, I'm way shorter. But I would take all the hard things in the world if it meant I could keep tasting his lips and feel his hands on my body. This moment is the best I've ever felt in a year. And it's not even about the kissing, or the promise of sex. It's about feeling loved, by Akk.

Akk kisses like he does everything else. With his entire being. I can feel every bit of love he feels for me in every mark he leaves in me. When I feel the bed behind my knees, Akk gently pushes me onto it and lays himself on top of me. For a while he stays there, admiring me, smiling at me. There's so much love in his eyes. I don't think I've ever seen him like this.

He starts kissing his way down my body. My neck, my nipples. He pays very close attention to those, licking and biting while I moan and hold his hair for dear life. If things keep going like this, I may not even last, I'm too sensitive, and it's been too long since I had anyone's hands or mouth on me.

He keeps telling me he loves me. With every kiss, there are little whispers "i love you", "you are beautiful", "i miss you": On top of everything that's already happening it makes it even more outstanding,

Akk eventually gets to my boxers, he lowers them slowly. Instead of going directly to the place I thought he would, he starts kissing his way up my tights, squeezing along the way. Getting to my member, he licks around the shaft a couple times before finally taking me in his mouth. All at once. Deep throating me like he has always done, like he's used to it. Akk may not have had a lot of experience before being with me, but he sure sucks dick like he was born for it. No one ever gave me better blow jobs than him. He seems to actually enjoy doing it. And every time I squeeze his hair with a little more strength, he goes even deeper, harder, twisting his mouth in all the right ways.

"Ahhh" I can hear myself moan, getting higher and higher. But it's not even about the blow job anymore.

I don't know how or when but apparently Akk found my lube, because I can feel his fingers on my ass, going around, scissoring me, hitting at my prostate every single time. I was so lost in pleasure I didn't even notice when he entered me with his finger, not even when he added another one. Akk knows my body like no one else in the world ever had. Knows exactly what buttons to push to make me scream.

"Ahhh, I'm , I'm gonna ahh come." I try to warn him, push him away, something. I don't even know what I am doing anymore. I can't control my body, my mind, my voice, my words. Suddenly I'm coming, in his mouth. Hard. I can feel it through my entire body. And Akk swallows all of it.

There's a smile on his lips when he comes back up, and kisses me again.

"Can you still take me?"

We are smiling, and laughing, and sex is fun. Sex has always been fun for us. That's one of the reasons I missed it so much when it stopped. Because it was part of our way of talking, of communicating with each other. We had fun while discovering parts of our bodies, while giving pleasure to each other.

"I need you Akk..."

And that was all the permission he needed, next thing I know he was lubing himself up and pushing inside me. Slowly at first, never losing eye contact. But it was like as soon as he was inside a flip switched and he was fucking me, hard and fast. Going deep, hitting my sweet stop every time. Breathing and moaning with his head on my neck. Like he too was too overwhelmed about anything and everything. My hands are around his back, I can feel my nails digging, leaving marks. I'm close, again.

"Look at me..." "Akk, look at me..."

He does, and I'm lost, in his eyes. In his pleasure.

We finish at the same time, looking into each other's eyes. He collapses on top of me, and we just stay there, recovering from our orgasms, holding each other still. Whispering "I love you's" to the moon.

Eventually we got up, took a shower, and fell asleep together, holding each other like we were always meant to.

The next morning I could feel myself freaking out as soon as I woke up. What if last night was a mistake? What if Akk is not lying next to me?

"Please don't freak out.." That voice. Akk is still here, still holding me, in my bed. I turn around, to look at his eyes to hug him back.

"I was scared..." I can't even finish that sentence, I don't want Akk to think I still don't trust him.

"I'm not going anywhere, Ray."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

He kisses me again, making up for lost time.

"Move in with me."

"What?"

"Move in with me...you're starting uni next semester, you are working at Y.O.LO. It makes no sense to live so far away, and I want you with me, so move in with me. We can start over, we can build our life together, the way we always dreamt about."

Akk stays quiet for a while, looking at the ceiling. I'm terrified I've just done the wrong thing.

But then he smiles. I can live in that smile for the rest of my life.

"On one condition"

"What is that?"

"On the first day of uni, we go in together, holding hands."

Akk is smiling, so big, that kind of smile that would give envy to the sun. I'm smiling as well, my cheeks are starting to hurt but I don't care. It took us so long to get to this moment, I'll take everything that I can get.

So instead of answering, I kiss him, again. And if we don't leave the apartment for the rest of the day it's nobody's business but our own.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

So today is my birthday 🎂🎉 I'll be posting another chapter later today, the last one! Thank you so much for joining this ride with me, writing this story was something I needed more than I realized at the time, it helped me get back on loving to write and that's something I though I had completly lost...which makes you, the people who read it and commented even more special to me, so thank you all ❤️

I'm so sorry, I suck at writing smut but I really wanted to give you guys this chapter and I tried my best I SWEAR!
Next one is the last!!