part 2

"Happy seeing you here." Someone says

You get scared a bit from the sudden touch but you look at him and you get filled with joy.

"Gaslyyyyy." I scream as I hug him tight

"You know you could've told you were going to be an f1 driver, I can't wait to race with you!" He says back

"Pierre, hi you remember me, I'm leayah. In case you forgot." Leayah says with a cheeky smile on her face

Pierre hugs leayah

"How could I forget the brownie to my blondie?" He says

"Since when am I yours?" I say jokingly.

"You get what I mean, stupid." Pierre says as he leads us to the rest.

You guys all walk up to the rest in the VIP section and everyone's jaw just dropped.

"You know some of y'all mouths are open." I say as Leayah and I both do a spin to show of our outfits.

"Girl what are we still standing here, we need drinks!" Leayah says as she grabbed my hand and makes me follow her to the bar.

"So, it's Carlos right?" I say with a cheeky grin on my face.

"What about him?" Leayah says while she looks at the ground trying to ignore eye contact.

"You sleep in his room because I'm not sleeping in the tub again because you want him, understand?" I say with a serious tone.

Leayah just starts laughing and punches my shoulder.

"What can I get you pretty ladies?" The bartender asked

"2 Pina colada and 4 shots of tequila." I say to him and he looks shocked.

"Damn girl we gonna get wasted tonight." Leayah says.

"Come on we have things to celebrate!" I say really excited

The bartender gets us our drinks and he looks shocked as he sees us chug down 2 tequila shots each and we take the cocktails to go.

As we walk back to the others I 'accidentally' push Leayah on calos' lap and I go sit between max and Lando. My phone screen lights up and I see a text from Leayah

Leayah❤️

I hate but love you bitch

I know you do

Max goes with Lando to get more drinks and they get a whole tray with tequila shots and some more Pina colada's for us.

"Have I ever told you that I love you guys." I say they both turn red and just smile.

After a quiet a lot more drinks and laughs I really want to dance

"I'm gonna go dancing, who's in?" I ask as I look around and see Leayah and Carlos making out.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.