part 10

I sit on the ground crying with my notebook and a pen in my hand as I hear a knock on the door.

"Hey sis you okay?" I hear mick saying from the other side of the door.

"Yes, I'll be out in a bit." I say as the door opens and he stands in front of me shaking his head.

"Please never lie to me." Mick says as he went to sit next to me.

"I just don't want you to worry about me." I say tears still drowning me as I'm still writing.

"You're going to be in f1, believe I will worry a lot next year." Mick says as he let's out a giggle and proudly smiles at me.

"I couldn't have wishes for a better brother, could I?" I say as I look in his eyes and I wipe my tears ways eventhough they are still coming.

"I like to believe you couldn't." He says as he rubs my head and he glances at my notebook.

"Are you looking at what I'm writing?" I ask as I start calming down.

"I'm sorry." Mick says knowing he it was like a diary.

"Do you want to see?" I ask him as he starts smiling at me he just nods, this is a way to make him feel closer to me and that's what I want forever. I need him close.

I look at him reading what I wrote, I just hope he likes it. I never felt like I needed approval, he's just different he is my twin brother. We were there for each other since we were laying in our crib.

I look at him while reading and I see tears welling up on his eyes as he's smiling

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I look at him while reading and I see tears welling up on his eyes as he's smiling. He stops reading and he looks in my eyes.

"I promise, and you don't have to live up to me you're your own amazing person." He says as he closes the notebook.

"I love you and I think I'll never not need you." I say as I give him a hug still sitting on the ground.

"I love you too and I'll never not be there." He says as we both completely melt into the hug both crying.

A few minutes later we both stopped crying and we hear a knock on the door and without saying anything the leayah and kika storm in and grab my hands to let me stand up.

"Mick leave, she is going to put her bikini on." Leayah says as mick starts laughing and walks out of the room.

"Why a bikini?" I ask confused as it's snowing outside.

"Hottub dumbass." Kika says as they walk out of the room and I start dressing in lando's room.

I just put my bikini on as someone opends the door.

"Guys!" I scream as I was standing there in my bikini.

I see Lando charles and max standing in the door opening. All 3 of the boys just stood there in complete silence checking my whole body.