part 31

"I don't know, there is a note on it." Shawn says as he points at the bouquet and I slowly walk up to it.

"I am so confused." I say as I see the beautiful flowers.

I don't know why but I feel a bit nervous to look on the note but I slowly walk up to the flowers as I see the note on there. I see the note and I see just a few words written on it.

I have always cared about you
Love, Char.

"So who's it from?" Shawn asked me as he has every right to.

"I'm going to return them." I say not anwesering iShawns question.

"Why, they are beautiful?" Shawn says as he walks up to me.

"Because flowers are just for big apologies." I say as I grab the bouquet out of the vase and I walk towards the door.

"From Charles?" Shawn asked me as I started to get a little mad now.

"This man has the audancity to scream at me and then send me flowers, yes from charles." I say as I walk out the door.

I storm towards charles his room while being pretty pissed off. I knock hard on his the door of his hotel room and I hear footsteps getting closer to the door. He opens the door and smiles at me as he sees me but his mood changes as he sees the mad look on my face.

"Don't I deserve to be happy in your eyes or something." I say with a bitchy tone.

"I just wanted to say sorry." Charles says as he looks at me confused.

"So instead of walking up to me and just apoligizing you decide to sent me flowers, because what you wnat to chase Shawn away or something." I say as I standing right in front of him looking in the eyes that I liked so much before.

"Lisa, calm down. I want you to be happy and if that is with shawn that's okay." Charles says calmly as he tries to calm me down but it doesn't work

"Charles, you can't fucking buy me. You can't buy my forgiveness or trust Charles. You have to earn it, fucking earn it." I say as I speak as calmly but powefull as possible.

"I know, I know I can't buy you. I just really want you to forgive me." He says.

"Earn it." I say as I push the flowers in his chest, it forces him to to grab the flowers back and I storm off back to my room.

I grab the key to the hotel door out of my pocket and I storm into the room to see Shawn laying on bed with his guitar.

"I can't believe him." I say as I pace through the room

Shawn puts his guitar to side and he gets off bed to walk towards me. He puts his hands on my shoulders to stop me from walking.

"Baby it's okay, you're here with me now." He says softly and I take a deep breath

"Thank you." I say as I calm down a bit and I give him a small kiss on his cheek.
"Is that my song book?" I ask looking at the book laying on the bed.

"Yes, you told me to look in it." Shawn says as he grabs his guitar again and he makes me sit down on the bed as he sits down next to me.

"I know it's not good but I really like writing it." I say as I look and smile at him.

"Are you kidding me, this is amazing." Shawn says as he loooks at me and he smiles.

gosh what can that smile of his do. I'm never nervous but that smile can make me. from the first moment we met. just a little smile and I'm all over him. just a little smile and I get nervous. I hear new lyrics in my mind.