part 20

After we chatted for a while it was time to go to the press conference, I walk with Lando and Arthur to the room. When we get there I began to feel so nervous so I show my shaking hands as lando grabs one of em.

"Lisa, it's alright I'm here with you. You'll do so well." Lando says as he looks me in the eyes but his touch doesn't calm me down.

"Who is going to hold my hand, I'm nervous." Arthur says which made me laugh.

"I will, bro." Charles says as he comes walking into the room with Max and throws his arm over the schoulder of his brother.

"you guys can go in." someone says as the door opens

We walk inside and they put me between charles and Max what made me more nervous. I see that Max notices my leg bouncing up and down but he doesn't try to calm me down like he used to do.

"what did I do wrong?" I whisper to max and he just shrugs and doesn't even look at me. He just ignores me like he doesn't even know me.

"We are going to start with the questions."

"My first question is for Lisa. Do you feel extra pressure because you're the first woman into F1?" someone asked.

"I don't know if it's extra pressure but I do feel a lot of pressure. But I think Arthur feels a lot of pressure as well, we are rookies the rookies of this season we want to preform our best and we are just hoping we will be good enough. So the pressure is there, if I feel more pressure then other rookies, I don't know." I give as an anwser and I see Lucy my PR manager smiling and nodding at me from the corning telling me I gave a good anwser.

"Lando, do you think you have a competitive car this year to get your first win?"

"I do think we as Mclaren have a good car this year, and I hope we can get a few wins as a team, ofcourse I want my first win but I mostly just want the team and Lisa to do well." Lando says and he leans foreward to look at me and we smile at each other.

"He deserves his first win and I'm confident it'll come this season." I say as I'm smiling at lando still.

"Ofcourse you think so." Charles whispers as he just stares at his mic and I roll my eyes but no one sees it luckily.

"Arthur, how are you feeling for your first F1 season."

"I'm feeling good, I've dreamed for this opportunity since I was little so I just hope I'll be here for a lot longer than this season." Arthur anwsers politely.

"Lisa, how did you come into F1, was it because you had intercourse with someone in F1?"

"Pardon me?" I ask not believing what they just asked me.

"How did you get into F1, was it because someone in F1 had an eye on you or did something sexual with them?" They ask again.

"I'm sorry to dissapoint you but I got into F1 because of my talent." I say as I laugh and I shake my head.

"You know that was very disrespectful." Arthur says he can't believe what this question was. Charles and Max just laugh softly.

We all anwser a lot of other questions and we had some fun with it but then there was one last question.

"What do you boys think about Lisa being the first girl in F1?"

"I've known Lisa for a really long time and to be really honest I never thought she would get into F1 but if there is one girl who could, it's her. She is truly talented." Max says starting off and it felt nice to hear him say that about me.

"Thank you Verstappen." I say knowing he hated being called Verstappen.

"To be really honest I just met Lisa in person this morning but I have seen her driving in testing and her driving is just so diffrent but it's so good. I think she is really going to bring someting to this sport." Arthur says and I lean forward to smile at him.