part 32

Shawn got dressed and he looked the most handsome I've ever seen.

"Wow, now I'm underdressed." I say as  smile at him.

"Just shut up will you." Shawn says as he walks towards me and he hugs me.

my head was just burried in his chest and it felt good, it felt like home. The home I thought I could never find anymore after Antoine, Daniel and even after Max. I wnated this moment to last forever but I knew it couldn't . It was just the sound of his heartbeat mixed with his calm breathing that calms me so much.

"I don't want to let go." I say with closed eyes agains his chest.

"Then don't." Shawn nearly whispers.

"I have to, we have to get to track." I say softly back at him still listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you, let's go." Shawn says as he gives me a kiss on my head and he slowly lets go of me.

"I love you too." I say as I let go as well.

"Don't say too, it feels like you're agreeing on this." Shawn says.

"I love you Mr. Shawn Mendes." I say as I smile at him.

I grab my bag and the keys to the Mclaren I'm driving here.

"Let's do this thing." Shawn says as he takes my hand and a really deep breath.

"Is mr. Mendes nervous?" I ask him with a slight grin on my face.

"Never." He says but I can clearly see he is.

"Liar." I say as I give him a kiss in the middle of the hotel lobby.

"I'm better now." He states as I see Arthur talking with Lando there as well.

"Hey love birds." Arthur says smiling at me.

"I wish I could say the same about you and carla, where is she?" I ask him as he looks at the ground.

"I'm sorry, we'll get you a rebound tomorrow at the drivers party." I say as I playfully punch his shoulder.

"Thank you, I mean it's fine we were just in each other's ways." Arthur says as he gives me a slight smile.

"I guess we will have to play cupido tomorrow." I say as I look at Shawn who was standing next to me with his arm around me.

"I also need someone." Lando states as we start to laugh.

"I don't want to hear the noises in my appartment Lando." I laugh.

"Fuck off like I never hear you guys." Lando says as he looks at us both.

"Well little Lando sometimes when 2 people love each other they make a lot of sound in the bedroom." Shawn says which made us all laugh.

"Too much info." Arthur says as we all laugh harder.

"Just be happy you didn't walk in the gym when I did." I hear a voice coming from behind us and I see Shawn getting really red.

"Gross." Lando states.

"I guess we have to leave, and you have so too in a bit lannie." I say as I save Shawn from this embarrassment.

"Thank you." Shawn whispers as we walk away and he squeezes my hand a little what made me chuckle a bit.

"Why did you laugh?" Shawn asked.

"Just this is something antoine used to do." I say as I smile at him.

"He was really special wasn't he?" Shawn asked as we both got in the car.