part 27

"Lisa can we talk for a bit?" Max asked me as he looks at me.

"No thanks Verstappen, I'm happy sitting right here." I say as i smile at Shawn and I look back at Max and I see him clenching his jaw.

"I'm going to get a new drink, Lisa you want an other Long island ice tea?" Lando asks me trying to make Shawn jealous.

"Yes please, thank you lanny." I say as he smiles at me and he went to the bar. 

"Can you give me your phone?" Shawn asks me and I give it to him.

"Ofcourse." I say as I unlock my phone and he sees a picture of Lando and I cuddeling while lando is asleep on my background.

"I'm going to put my number in and we are going to take a selfie so you won't forget me."  Shawn whispers in my ear as he puts his number in his phone and he takes a selfie with me. As we took the selfie I see Lando walking back and I look and smile at lando. Lando doesn't look at me at all he just looks at my phone in Shawn's hands.

 Lando doesn't look at me at all he just looks at my phone in Shawn's hands

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Give her phone back." Lando says looking mad.

"She gave her phone herself." Shawn says back confused why lando is so mad.

"Lisa what is he doing with your phone?" Lando asks me still a little mad.

"He was putting his number in and making a picture of us together." I say as I really don't want Lando to be mad at me.

"Then why is he changing your background?" Lando asks me with a stern voice thinking I knew that he would do this.

"I didn't know, I'm sorry Lan I'll change it back." I say to Lando really feeling sorry.

"Why did you change it?" lando turns to Shawn seeing that I'm really sorry and I didn't know in my eyes.

"She is pretty man, I want her to think about me. Not having her teammate on her background." Shawn says as Lando looks mad at him.

"I am so much more than just her teammate." Lando says as he get madder and Shawn takes his back arm from around me and stands up in front of Lando.

"You really think that? You are delusional." Shawn says back to lando and Lando throws my drink in his face and I jump in between them.

"Guys calm down, Lando you are more than my teammate, you know that. you are one of my best friends. So Shawn don't talk to him like that and you had no right to change my background but Lando you have no right to be this mad about this." I say standing between a soaked Shawn and a mad Lando.

"I'm going back to my hotel, want to come with me?" Shawn says as he grabs my hand.

"I'll drive with you." I say as I turn to Lando.

"Please don't be mad at me." Lando says in my ear as I give him a hug to say bye.

"I could never Lan. I'm sorry if I hurt you." I say as I wave at everyone else at the table and shawn and I walk outside.