part 16

"Charlie, baby look." Charlotte says again as charles gets out of the transe and looks at charlotte standing in a gold very short dress.

"Yeah, you look good." Charles says. This isn't charles style, I've known him since the karting days he never liked to short dresses to get attention.

Kelly also came out with a golden outfit, her skirt was even shorter I could swear I have belts bigger than that.

"You look so good Kelly, we are gold matching!!" Charlotte says as she gives Kelly a hug.

"It really suits you kels." Max says smiling at her. Did he just call her a hoe? I think.

"Let's do the same thing the girls normally do, grab a few beers and start getting ready with all of us." Carlos says.

"Get ready with uss!" Lando says in a voice that made me laugh.

"You better go and look cute for me." I say as I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Even better I'll look hot for you darling." He says as he walks to the kitchen to grab some beers.

As the boys leave the bottles with pre made cocktails come on the table.

"My language." I say as we all laugh.

"We know." Leayah says.

"Can I ask you guys something?" Kika asked.

"Always." Leayah says as my look turns worried at kika.

"Pierre is weird today, do you guys think he wants to break up with me?" Kika asked and I look at her shocked.

"I think so." Kelly says looking at her nails.

"Girl no ofcourse not, I've been friends with Pierre for almost my whole life. Believe me if I say he loves you more than anything in this world." I say to her as I grab her hand and I smile at her. I really meant it I've never seen Pierre like that.

"What if he is going to propose?" Leayah says and I look at her and my jaw just dropped.

"What if he is." I say totally in shock.

"Breaking up would seem the better option." Charlotte says looking bitchy.

"are you talking about charles and you?" Kika asked as she chugged down her drink.

"Charlie and I are better than ever." Charlotte says.

"How bad was it last time? He just has eye for someone else in this room." Leayah says.

"Guys let's just stop, let's just het along at least for tonight. Please, it's new years eve." I say as I look at all of them and to my suprise even Kelly and Charlotte agree.

The boys get out of the room and start walking towards us. They do a little catwalk.

"Dayumm boys, you looking gooddd. Especially you Lanny." I say as Lando gives me a wink. But to my suprise charles gives me a wink as well but charlotte thinks it was meant for her.

We all put our heels on as out cab is going to be there in a minute. We were going out for dinner with all of us in the city before really going to get wasted for new years eve.

I was in a taxi with Lando charlotte and charles. The others were in a different cab. I sit middle back between charles and Lando. Landos hand just resting on my thigh and I smile at him and he gives me a kiss.

"How did I get so lucky." Lando says breaking the kiss.

"Do I have to sit here." Charles says.

"You can get out, if you survive that's an other question." I say as we were driving. I see charles smile at my joke and look away.