part 18

"Why do you want to forget, what are you feeling?" Charles asked again.

I just laugh and laugh because I don't want to tell them. So I just look in the air to the beautiful starts and sometimes a little firework still and I just laugh.

"Lisa please tell us." Lando says softly and I still ignore him.

"Lisa just know I'm sorry for this." Max says before he does something else.
"You going to tell us what is going with you! We care about you and we have every right to know!" He raised his voice at me and he knew I hated it when people do that. But it did work I fall silent, I stop laughing.

"I don't know anything anymore." I say softly while looking at the ground.

"What don't you know?" Lando asked as he tightens the grip around me.

"Who I love, who loves me, who hates me. I just don't understand any feeling anymore." I say as I'm more emotional because of the alcohol. So a tear drops down.

They all scare up a little by my reaction so it stays silent for a little while.

"I'm sorry I have to be happy." I say apologizing for feeling like I always did.

"Mon chérie, don't apologize please, just communicate with us." Charles says while looking for eye contact.

"This is what's wrong, you hurt big time and now you are here calling me French names and caring for me. I just don't know which charles or which max to believe anymore. The ones that hurt me or the ones that care about me. And Lando always had my back." I say as max sat down in front of me and took both of my hands.

"Lisa I never wanted to hurt you and I just hope you could see that one day. My side of the promise still stands." Max says as he reminds me of the promise we made.

"We will always come back to each other." I tell everyone the promise we made when we were little

"Can I tell you something Lisa?" Charles says as I look at him.

"Go ahead charles." I say to him.

"From that day on the beach I knew you were amazing and that we are the same. Later that night out on the patio I saw a shooting star and I made a wish, a wish that you would never break my heart. And you didn't I just broke it myself. I pushed you away because I got feelings for you and that wasn't fair." Charles says as he is confessing his feeling to me.

"Are you confessing your feelings to her?!" We hear a bitchy tone saying behind him, charlotte.

"Can someone just take me back to the resort now?" I ask I couldn't deal with this all right now, I don't know anymore who I liked and who I was.

"Ofcourse I'll just say that we'll be going. Lando will you bring her to the car" Max says as charles and Charlotte were arguing.

"Wait I want to do something before I leave." I say as Lando was already helping me up.

"Yeah sure." Lando says.

I go stand in front of the bonfire and I grab all the letters that I wrote for everyone. The new years letters I write for the people I love. And I throw them in the fire.

"What was that?" Lando asked me.

"Letters, I just don't know if I feel the way I wrote anymore." I say as Lando ignored it but you could see that he's thinking about it. He just helps me up and gets me to the car as max Kelly Carlos and Leayah join us in the car.

As soon as we got in the car I fell asleep on max his shoulder not knowing how I was lying I just fell asleep. When I woke up I was being carried to bed by Lando.