part 9

It was a few days later and we are leaving to Austria for the skiing trip today. I flew together with Charles, Lando, max and Kelly as we all had to leave from monaco and we would meet the rest at the resort.

It was 7AM and I got to the airport with Lando. I was nervous to see max together with Kelly, luckily I have Lando and charles with me. When we walk into the airport I see them chatting with Charles.

"There they are!" I hear charles saying as we walk up to them.

I hug both charles and max and I stick my hand out to Kelly.

"Hi, Kelly right? I'm Lisa it's nice to meet you!" I say as she grabs my hand and shakes it. I could just see the shocked face of max in the corner of my eye.

"Hi Lisa, I've heard a lot about you, I bet we're going to be great friends." Kelly says.

"I agree, kika and leayah are going to be there as well, you're going to love them." I say.

After catching up a bit we went to max his private jet and I sit with Charles and Lando and max and Kelly sit on the other side. I didn't sleep last night because it was going to be the first time I would see snow after the accident and I was going to meet Kelly. So I put my head on landos shoulder and I close my eyes.

"Ahww she is sleepy." Lando says soft.

"I bet she didn't sleep last night." Max says knowing me to well.

I almost drift of to sleep as I hear this.

"Now she's sleeping let's talk crap." It was Kelly I really thought she liked me.

I keep pretending to sleep to hear what everyone has to say.

"Non of us is going to talk crap about her." Charles says.

"Come on, max does it all the time." Kelly says and it hurt but I guess I don't know people like I thought I did.

"Kelly she is a wonderful and talented person." Lando says while he put his arm around me.

"Don't you guys see, she is using all of you, she is a whore." Kelly says.

"You didn't just say that." Max says.

"I guess she did, it's fine not everyone can like me, right max?" I say as I sit up straight and I walk to the bathroom.

I hear them arguing about it and I just look myself in the mirror and tears start to well up but I had to keep strong I swallow it and I go back out there I walk passed max and Kelly, I turn their way and I only sentence.

"I can't believe your taste is this bad." That is the only thing I say as I go sit next to charles

"Are you okay?" Lando asked.

"I'm fine I just hate that this is how we start this 'fun' vacation." I say.
"And of you guys don't mind, I didn't sleep last night, can I?" I ask as charles nods and I put my head on his shoulder and I slept through the whole flight.

Charles woke me up when we were going to land.

"Goodmorning sleepy." Lando says as he smiles at me.

"Shut up." I say as I still wanted to be sleeping.

"Not a morning person?" Charles says as he starts laughing.

"She has never been a morning person." Max says.

"Last time she was pretty happy making breakfast with me." Charles says to sneer at max.

"I have my days. Mostly depends who I'm with" I say as I start smiling at Charles.