part 8

*lisa's pov*
We decided to have some drinks at carlos' place after the concert with everyone. As there wasn't enough place for everyone I sat on the ground next to Lando. The rest sits on the couch and leayah on carlos' lap.

"Can I please make a toast to you guys for sticking with me and being here for me." I say as I lift my glass up. The rest lifts their glass with me as charles winks at me.

"You were amazing out there, I told you you shouldn't doubt yourself." Leayah says as she gives me a smile.

I was so happy everyone was here with me, everyone I needed. My brother, leayah and most of the people wo were going to be on the grid with me. I just missed one person here. It was max But I just couldn't forgive him. I look at my phone, I expected a text but there wasn't. I just see that he posted a picture on his story.

I got it, he loves them but the words love of my life hurt

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I got it, he loves them but the words love of my life hurt. I always hoped that I would be that to him.

"Earth to Lisa, are you okay?" Mick asked me and I nod.

"Ofcourse I'm doing amazing, I have everyone here that I need." Mick knew I was lying and he knew who I was missing but it really was okay.

"Do you wanna come with us on-" mick wanted to ask me.

"Yes, it doesn't matter what I'm there." I say as I just wanted to clear my head.

"It's a skiing trip, are you sure?" Mick says and I get a flashback of my dad his accident, I get tears in my eyes and Lando immediately gets what's going on so he put his arm around me.

"If you don't want to, it's fine as wel." Charles says.

"No I'm going, I have to get over it someday." I say as I keep my tears in and I see mick smiling really proudly at me.

"there are no word to tell you how proud I am and he is aswell." Mick says.

"Thank you micky." I say as I walk up to him and give him a hug. Charles pulls me over. So I fall on his lap.

"You did great today, did you know that?" Charles says as I sit on his lap.

"Well now I do." I say as I smile at him while making eye contact.

I look over and I see Lando giving me a weird look.

"Does anyone want another drink?" I ask as I stand up from his lap.

Everyone says what they want to drink and I went to the kitchen to get it when Lando followed me.

"So you and charles?" Lando says with a questioning look on his face.