part 22

After fp1 I got 3rd pace at fp2 just behind max and Lando. I just felt it this time, I'm proud of myself. I really am. I got to do my interviews with Lucy next me and everyone was just shocked by this achievement. So was I to be truly honest.

After the interviews I get congratulations from almost the whole team, it felt like I just won a race. But I know it didn't it was nothing to get my hopes up I still had the most important things to do. I get to my drivers room and I get dressed back in my normal clothes and I do a little dance as I hear my door open and I hear a cute laugh.

"You deserve this." I hear him say.

"Lanny the car is just a-fucking-mazing." I say with the biggest smile on my face.

"It is, it feels so good." I see him smiling at me while staring.

"What did you want to ask me?" I say as I can't stop smiling.

"I wanted to ask you if you were ready to get back to the hotel." He says as he smiles at my happiness.

"Yes I am let's go." I say as we go to the car and we start driving back to the hotel.

"I mean it when I say that this happiness of you makes me happy as well." Lando says as he keeps his eyes on the road but he could tell I was smiling by the way I was singing and moving to the music Lando put on.

"That is so sweet Lanny." I say as I look at him for a little while.

"You deserve to get some sweetness back." He says as I look out of the window thinking.

Gosh he just gives me back what I give, I never got that.

We arrive back at the hotel and Lando brought me back to my room.

"You really didn't have to bring me to my room." I say as we walk into the hallway and we see max Kelly and charles walking there as well.

"I'll do it everyday." He says as we stand in front of my door and I could feel some eyes on us.

"Wanna come in?" I ask him hoping he would say yes.

"Yes I do want to come in." He says as I open the door and we both walk through the door.

"You are nervous for tomorrow aren't you?" Lando asks it was like he felt my nervousness.

"Believe me I am, but a little less after today. I didn't expect me to do so well." I say as a smile appears on my face.

"I did expect it, you are so good." He says as he sits on my bed as I don't have a couch in my room.

"Thank you lando, it really felt good beating everyone on the grid." I say as I grab 2 bottles of water and I throw one at Lando.

"You should've seen the face of Charles with the interviews." Lando says as he laughs softly.

"I did see it, I mean how could I not he was just staring at me the whole time. He was looking pissed." I say as I laugh and jump on the bed, next to Lando.

We talk for a little while further as I fell asleep Lando left the room. As I got woken up by my alarm the next morning I see a note laying on my nightstand.

Goodmorning darling,
You fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you up so I left to my room.
I hope you slept well and I'll drive you to track at 9
X, Lanny

That's so sweet.

I start getting ready to go to track and I was pretty nervous but knowing I would walk in with Lando made me a little less nervous. I get ready and I look at my phone and I see a text from martijn (Martin garrix)