part 6

Max' pov
2 weeks back

I really miss Lisa now she is on tour, I always used to miss her but not like this, this time was just different. The kiss it was magical but I ruined it all after that, but she must've thought so too else she wouldn't had forgiven me right.

I have a meeting today with my pr and Christian and I so don't want to go. I arrive there and they are not looking very happy.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked to both of them.

"You did like to end the season on a high didn't you?" Christian says in a serious tone.

"What do you mean?" I say confused, Ofcourse I immediately thought of Lisa but they couldn't know.

They showed me a picture on their phone. The picture made me smile untill I noticed what was happening. It was a picture of Lisa and I kissing. I guess they could know after all.

"It was just the magic of the night." I say as hoping I would get away with it.

"This can ruin both of your careers you know that right?" My pr manager says as I suddenly felt so guilty.

"I wasn't thinking, I'm so sorry. Can I fix this?" I ask them as I think about Lisa, she has worked so hard to make it this far I can't ruin that for her.

"We have an idea but you ain't gonna like it." My pr manager says.

"I'd do everything to save her career." I say as I didn't know what would come next.

"You are going to have to start fake relationship-" Christian says but I don't let him finish the sentence.

"I can talk Lisa in to fake dating me." I say as smile appears on my face.

"I'm sorry max I didn't finish my sentence, you need to start a fake relationship with someone else." As I hear this sentence I wipe the smile of my face.

"I don't want to hurt her." I say softly, looking at the table just feeling empty, I've liked her for years and now I'm forced to hurt her.

"It's the only way, max." Christian says as he can see that it's really hurting me.

"It isn't, there should be an other way!" I say as my hurt turns into anger.

"Max, there is no way you would work out." My pr manager says.

Those words cut deeper then a knife, we would've never worked out. Who does he think he is to say that.

"Shut up! We would be the most amazing couple!" I shout out as I see that Christian noticed that I really like her.

I've known her since she was a baby. I've seen her grow up and I've seen her through the worst of times that she didn't want to leave her room. She knew I was there for her. The times when she got panick attacks, I was the one who could calm her down. I love the way how she got mad when I called her sunny and when I bully her. I can't stand seeing her hurt, it hurts me.

"Max, she is going to be a driver for mclaren, you are a driver for red bull. I see that you like her I really do, it's just impossible." Christian says as it hurts, it hurts my heart. I try to hold my tears in but I can't, I never cry but I feel a tear running over my cheek.

"I just don't want anybody else." My anger turns into softness that is the power she has over me, she is the only one that can let my soft side show.

"I'm sorry, we already found a match. Kelly piquet, model and daughter of the f1 champion Nelson piquet. You have to, for your career and for Lisa, if you really like her you should let her go." My pr manager says