part 36

"You are coming with us!"

"Guys I wish I could." I say as I look at the boys standing in front of me

"I swear if that is who I think it is Lisa!" I hear Shawn screaming from the bathroom as he just came out of the shower.

"Lisa please say you didn't lie to me at the interviews." Pierre asked me as he and Lando stood in front of me.

"I didn't I promise." I say as I really didn't lie but he seems to be changing.

"I don't believe you." Lando says as he looks at me.

"It's okay, it's nothing." I say as Shawn storms out if the bathroom with just some pants on.

"She can't go out!" Shawn says mean as he tries to close the door but Lando puts his foot in the door opening.

"And you can't decide that for her!" Lando says as he pushes the door open.

"Guys calm down I don't want this is the plane tomorrow! It's a long flight and I can't deal with 2 fighting children that whole fucking flight." I say as I was just done.

"Ofcourse you aren't taking my side, just go and fuck lando!" Shawn says

"I'm taking nobodies side Shawn because you are both in the wrong." I say as I wanted to leave but Shawn grabs my wrist.

"Let go of me, I'm going for a walk." I say as I rip my hand out of his hold and I wanted to walk away.

"Lisa wait take this!" Pierre screams as he gives me his jacket cause it was quite cold.

"Thanks pi." I say as I take the jacket and I look at him with a soft smile and teary eyes.

"See what you do to her!" I hear someone scream as I take off.

I hate the drama that just keeps revolving around me so I went outside, it was pitchblack out normally I hated that but I needed to clear my head. I see my shadow in a light and I take a picture of it to post in my story

After I've just posted it my phone starts and keeps on ringing so I just put the sound off, I thought it was lando or Shawn and I just didn't want to deal with them right now.

Tears in my eyes I just walk and walk, the whole streets are empty it felt like I was completely alone in this world but then there was car driving really fast, stopping right next to me. I got scared the car stopped and the door opened.

"Thank God you're okay!" He came out of the car and hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him still having tears in my eyes.

"I saw your story, you hate the dark. I don't call you sunny for nothing." Max says as he still holds on to the hug and kisses the top of my head

"I just needed to clear my head." I say as a tear escaped.my face was buried in his shoulder, it felt save, he felt safe.

"Get in the car, let's go back." Max says as he let's go of me and he went into the car.

I pause for a little moment and then I walked to the passenger side of the car.

"Why are you in your pj's anyway weren't you going out?" Max says as I look at him being dressed up.

"I'm sorry I've ruined your night." I say as I saw that he was going to go out.

"You never ruin my night." He says as he drives away.