part 26

"They were 'busy' so Carlos asked me." He says looking in my eyes. It's just so awkward.

"Oh okay max, let's go." I say as he looks at my outfit.

"You look amazing by the way." He says looking me up and down.

"Thank you Verstappen, is kelly waiting in the car?." I ask just really wanted to know

"She had to get back to p tonight." Max says making me a little nervous as we walk through the hallways of the hotel.

It just stays silent for the rest of the walk so I text leayah.

Leayah❤️

No because Max standing at my door isn't awkward

I'm sorry we were busy😉

So you chose sex over my comfort how could you😂

It can't be so awkward

We haven't said anything this whole car ride.

Damn you better go to club fast
Lando's already there.

This ass better start driving quicker

You can't say that about your taxi driver.

Even he senses the awkwardness

Suck it up and start a conversation

You are done sucking so I have to do it now what is this😂

Shut up I'll see you in a bit.

"Soo..." I try to start a conversation.

"Why were you talking with my dad at the grid?" He asked me out of nowhere.

"Because he came to congratulate me, I mean he wasn't the nicest but he is a big reason why I made it." I respond not looking at him but I could feel his eyes on me.

"I'm sorry." He says as I look at him.

"What for?" I ask him as I look him in the eyes.

"Just everything, the kiss, Kelly and my own behavior." He says as he keeps the eye contact.

"Are you ever getting sick of saying sorry?" I ask him as he looks at me confused.

"Why?" He asked me as he sees some hurt in my eyes.

"Because I'm getting sick of forgiving you, you just get away with all of it while you hurt me so bad and I'm done pretending it didn't hurt." I say as I keep the eye contact and we arrive at the club.

I pay the driver and I get out of the car and I get inside of the club not looking behind me for max. I get inside and get to our VIP section and I see George and Carmen sitting there but Lando isn't.

"Hi you." I say to them as I sit down next to Carmen

"Hey Lisa, how are you?" Carmen asked me as Max walks towards us.

"I was great." I say with a smile on my face and Max looks at me with a mean face.

"Suck it up." Max says as he sits down on the other side of me.