part 21

It was the next morning, a day to get in the car finally. I wish I could've gotten more sleep. I even got up earlier than needed, that's new. I start putting some clothes on and making myself ready.

After an hour I had 2 hours left until i drove to track with lando, it was time to grab some breakfast in the lobby so I went down to the restaurant and I grab some food. I look around to find a place to sit, that's when j see Arthur sitting all alone at a table so I went to sit with him.

"Goodmorning favorite leclerc." I say as I sit down in front of him.

"Goodmorning Lisa, you got up early. Charles told me you always got up right on time." Arthur says as I let out a soft laugh.

"I couldn't sleep that well tonight but I guess that isn't only me, you're here as well." I say as smiles at me.

"You are absolutely right, haven't had a worse night in like ever." He says as I laugh at him.

Arthur and I talk for a while when someone walks up to us.

"Mind if I sit here?" I know immediately who it and Arthur looks at me asking for permission.

"Sure why not." I say without looking his way and I just keep eating.

"Lisa, come on I'm really really sorry." Charles says as he just sat down next to me.

"You still said it." I say as I don't even look his way I just keep my eyes on me plate.

"Jeez you can cut the tension with a butter knife." Someone else says as he takes a seat next to Arthur.

"Lanny!" I say excitedly as I look at him and I see him smiling at me.

"Is there still something between you?" Charles asks as he looks at us smiling at each other.

"Wait there was something going on between you 2?!" Arthur says shocked as he takes an other bite.

"Not that's it any of your business Charles but no there is nothing going on between us 2, it stayed at the 2 dates." Lando says as he smiles at me like it was the worst thing that ever happened.

"I mean I want us to be great teammates and friends rather than we fuck up our friendship and our teamspirit." I say as I only look at Arthur.

"That's the only thing I wanted to know." Charles says as he puts his arm around my chair.

"Can you fuck off please." I say calmly still not looking at charles.

"But Lisa please." He responds.

"Fine I'll fuck off." I say as I grab my bag and walk off, Lando follows me and he shakes his head at charles.

"Lisa should we just go to track now?" Lando asked me and I smile at him. He cares.

"Yes thank you Lan, let's go." I say as we walk to his car and we were driving and my phone kept on buzzing.

"I think someone wants contact you." Lando says as he laughs.

"Yes yes, I'll respond." I already knew it was charles who was sending me all these messages.

Charles

Lisa I'm sorry
It just feels right okay
You and me
You've forgiven me right?
I just don't know what to do when I'm around you.
Neither do I know what to do when I'm not around you
Please respond.

Missed call
Missed call

I don't fucking get you
Can you please just stay away from me.
You just keep hurting me
I deserve better
Goodbye