part 24

I walk into my drivers room with the girls and I see mick sitting there already with Laila and I jump into his arms.

"Mickyyy!" I scream.

"I told you I would be here." Mick says as he let's go of the hug and I quickly hug Laila.

"Thank you guys so much for being here." I say as I know he would be here of he had to walk.

"There is no place we would rather be than in the paddock." Laila says as she smiles at me.

"By the way its better if I stay here I think if I see charles I'll kick his ass." Mick says very serious.

"Even I escaped the ferrari garage." Leayah says as she us there with Carlos normally.

"He's not worth it." I say as I give Leayah a mclaren cap and I throw her ferrari 55 cap in the garbage can.

"Hey! That cap is from my baby!" She screams out as her cap hits the bottom of the garbage can.

"And he'll give you a new one, number 25 fits you better anyway." I say as I open a closet full of Mclaren merch

"Omg, I want a jacket. Can I get a jacket?" Lily says while being hyped up.

"Ofcourse you can." I say as I give her a jacket and I hand Kika a cap aswell.

"LISA WTF IS THIS!" someone says barging in to my drivers room.

"Bro chill, what's wrong?" Lando says as he gets pushed away.

"Why didn't you wake me up? Why did you leave with Lando?" Martijn gets close to me and he towerds over me trying intimidate me.

"Why are you asking stupid questions." I say looking up at him looking straight in his eyes.

"Why won't you anwser me?" Martijn says still looking me straight in the eyes as the tension rises. Not the type of tension that feels good, no the type of tension that makes me want to kick him in the balls.

"Maybe it's because she likes me more." Lando says as Martijn and I look at him.

"Like you matter to her, you are just her teammate." Martijn says.

"You should shut up right now and you should leave, go watch the race at the Red Bull garage I don't want to see you today. You don't have any right ot treat my friends like this." I say as he looks at me.

"You know I don't like you anyway." Martijn says as he leaves me alone.

"Good then I can stop feeling guilty about it!" I scream after him as he leaves my drivers room.

"Okay what the fuck was that." Laila asked me.

"To be completely honest I have no fucking clue, but I know that I have to sent Lucy a text I guess." I say as I grab my phone out of my bag to sent her a message.

Lucy

Hey lucy, I'm sorry but it ain't going to work with Martijn. He clearly doesn't want to see me and after what just happend it makes 2 of us.

I'm sorry Lisa, but it's alright. You should stay friends with him. I mean you looked happy yesterday.

Thank you Lucy, I will try  but this weekend not.

"I'm done with people and relationships." I say as I sit down next to Mick on the couch.

"It's gonna be fine, you'll find the Pierre to your Kika." Lily says as I can see a smile forming on Kika's face.

"You are a simp did you know that." I say as I laugh at her.

"Let me be in love." Kika says as her smile turns even brighter.