part 15

"What's going on between the two of you?" Charles asked looking at landos arm around me.

"What do you care?" I ask back.

"Yeah charles, what do you care?" Charlotte asks him.

"Nothing, I don't I was curious because he is one of my best friends." Charles says with attitude in his voice.

"Don't worry about man." Lando says back in also a bitchy tone.

"Let's go out for breakfast, dont want to deal with this." I say as I take landos hand to our room to get dressed.

"Can you be mature?" I ask lando.

"Yes I think." He answers

I take my pajamas off and I wanted to put my clothes of but I notice Lando staring at me. I look at him and his jaw seriously dropped.

"I don't know if I'm mature enough." He says walking closer to me.

"You should mature Lando." I say as he kisses my neck.

"I don't wanna mature I'm happy how I am." He says as his hands goes around my waist.

"Lando I want to get dressed I'm hungry!" I say to him.

"We have to wait, you know that right?" Lando says with a grin on his face.

I put some pants on and I stood there with just some pants and my bra on. Lando is still looking at me so I throw my sweater at him.

"Get dressed!" I say to as he starts laughing.

"You won't be getting this sweatshirt back you know. It smells like you I like it." He says as he hugs the sweatshirt.

"Imma grab you an outfit okay." I say walking passed him, I just really wanted some food.

I walk to the closet and I pick some simple black pants with a cute sweater and a scarf. Since I didn't have a top on yet I also looked at his hoodies and I grabbed a red quadrant one and I put it on. I walk back to Lando and give him the outfit.

"Is that my hoodie?" He says smiling at me.

"We'll you didn't give my sweater back so I stole your hoodie." I say smiling back at him.

"Keep it, you look adorable." He says as he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well thank you Mr. Norris." I say as he gets dressed in the outfit I picked out.

"You have some greate taste li." He says as he looks at himself in the mirror.

"In men or in clothes?" I ask him laughing.

"As I can see in the mirror, both." He says as he turns around and smiles at me with that pretty smile of his.

"Are you ready miss norris?" He asked me and I start laughing.

"Getting ahead of time here mr norris." I say as I laugh at him and he grabs my hand to walk out of the door. We walk in the livingroom and he made me do a spin.

"Look how pretty she is!" Lando says as everyone is looking.

"Well duhh, pretty people have pretty friends." Pierre says as I start laughing.

"We are going to go out for breakfast, see you guys after." I say as Lando and I start walking towards the door.

"That's a quick 2nd date." Mick says as he smiles at me, I see Lando looking at him and he smiles.