𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

TORI NA'REENA JAMESNEW YORK, NY

TORI NA'REENA JAMES
NEW YORK, NY.

" Aye,"

"Aye!" The voice says louder, shaking me out of my sleep.

" What?!" I snapped sitting up from my comfortable position on the twin-sized bed. The girl quirks a brow, standing over me with a unfazed look.

I sigh, rubbing the sleepiness away. " Whatever attitude you have right now, save it for later. I need to get some sleep."

She snickers, her jewelry clinking against each other as she sits on the edge of my bed. " Damn you really not a morning person,"

" No, I'm not. Now leave me alone," I grumbled, my patience at a thin. I barely got a wink of sleep last night because of her snoring, not to mention the loudness coming from the city.

When she doesn't move an inch off my bed, I let out a huff. "What do you want?"

Her style consisted of fish net leggings, a black lace top with a black leather jacket on top, with her hair in a half up half down style. She wore a lip liner combo, with her silver eyebrow piercing beaming against the sun. What time was it anyway?

She crossed one leg over the other, " Me and you got off on the wrong foot, I'll admit that. But not gon hold you, I was mad drunk last night. So when I was vibin to my music or whateva, and I hear some mothafucka banging on my door like the damn police, I was mad tight. So that's my fault,"

I scrunch up my nose, " Is this your way of apologizing?"

She shrugs, " If that's what you want to call it, sure."

" Right...okay." I trail off, turning away from her and facing towards the wall.

" I'm Kalea," She spoke again. Knowing I wasn't going to go back to sleep anytime soon, I sat up fully and turn back to her. " Tori,"

" Where you from?" She asks, uncrossing her legs to finger comb through her hair.

I look at her suspiciously, " Salem, why?"

Kalea shrugs, " Just curious, that's all."

" Uh huh," I say , looking at her up and down before standing up and walking to my duffel bag. I turn my back towards her, checking to see if my wallet and my money were still in tact.

" No I didn't steal anything from you," she says from behind me. I scoff, whirling around as I cross my arms in front of my chest. " Right, and I should suddenly believe you? the same girl who tried to fight me less than forty eight hours ago?"