𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

TORI NA'REENA JAMESNEW YORK, N

TORI NA'REENA JAMES
NEW YORK, N.Y.

" Whew! That man is so damn fine. ugh! The things I would do to him," Kalea sighs dreamily, hooking her arm with mine as we stand in the waiting area of the fancy restaurant. i shook my head at this, " Kalea, please."

" What? I'm just sayin'. and befo you even say sum about Vitali, he ain't my nigga. therefore I can do whatever the hell I want. Period," She shrugs, pulling down her dress before flipping her hair over her shoulders.

" Whatever you do, just be careful. Seriously, I don't want to see you get hurt because I'll have to kill someone and I don't want to get blood on my hands." I muttered, shivering slightly as soon as another person opened the glass doors of the building.

La Fluer Restaurant was one word: luxurious. floor-to-ceiling windows, accentuated with silk velvet curtains and patterned embroiders at the hems of the fabric. Women and men dressed in their finest attires, filling the air with expensive perfumes and colognes; topping it off with a dash of diamond lamps dangling from above.

Waiters moved swiftly and effortlessly behind every corner, with plates filled with colorful dishes and extravagant wine at their hips. As if the place couldn't be any more high class, a wall was sectioned off with mountains of wines stacked in rows and columns.

After the last couple was escorted to their designated seating area, it was Kalea and I's turn to check in with the Hostess. She wore her ginger hair in a tight bun at the top of her head, with a traditional black blouse and pencil skirt to match. her eyes were covered with eyeshadow that accented her bright blue eyes and rosy cheeks. She was an attractive woman, no less. With the way she carried herself, it seemed as if she was older.

when we stood before her, I offered her a smile and decided to speak. " Hi, how are you doing this evening?"

Thankfully, she wasn't rude or nasty. she greeted me with the same smile and had a kind attitude, " I'm doing well, thank you. How can I help you?"

" We have reservations, the name should be under Aiello," Kalea butted in, giving her best smile. I was so glad she wasn't acting out of character because we seriously don't need to be kicked out.

The woman, Francesa ( which I read from her name tag), nodded her head and looked down at her device. She types a few things, then looks back at us. She smiles apologetically, " I'm sorry, there must be a mistake. Mr. Aiello hasn't scheduled anything for you ladies tonight. should I look for another name?"

I wave her off, " No that's quite alr-"

" So that mothafucka lied to me? " Kalea says in disbelief, turning her head towards me with anger in her eyes.

" Kalea, don't." I warned, grabbing her arm firmly so she wouldn't lash out. she snatches her arm away, turning around as she mutters under her breath " Wait until I get a hold of his ass on this damn phone."