BRIEF INTERMISSION

A/N: hi babies😊, how are you feeling today?

I wanted to take a brief pause to take this time and say that I love every last one of you. As my family, I wanted you to know your opinions on this story so far.

Lately it seems like I haven't been doing anything right, and I wanted to ask all of you if there's anything that I can do to improve this story and future projects further on.I respect all of you and your wishes, and if you feel as if this book is not worth reading please let me know!

Again, my heart is with all of you. I'm praying for your safety and protection, for your healing and guidance, for your loved ones. Please remember that you are God's greatest gift. He created YOU in his image. And though we may not be perfect, he still loves us unconditionally. ❤️

——————————

Before I continue on with this book, let's take this time to pray.

Abba, we give glory to you for everything that you have done for us and what you have in store for our lives. Heavenly Father, I ask that you guide us and help us to be more like you. Strip out any negative energy or evilness that threatens to destroy our relationship with you. In your words, you have said to cast all of our worries onto you. So I am here, along with my family, in need of your help. I cast out any doubts, any fears, any sadness, and any worries in Jesus name. Give us strength, Abba. For we are nothing without you.

In Jesus name we pray, amen. 🤍