𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

TORI NA'REENA JAMESHARLEM, N

TORI NA'REENA JAMES
HARLEM, N.Y. —> NEW YORK, N.Y.

" Hello?"

"..."

"Fuck you callin my phone fa?"

"..."

" And you think I'm bout to bail yo ass out? after allat grimey shit you did to me? Man yo ass can rot in that cell for I care. It ain't bothering me,"

I stir in my sleep, wiping the drowsiness away from my eyes.i stretch, yawning deeply as I place my hand next on the bed. It was empty.

Last night was everything that I imagined it to be. It was intimate, romantic, and it was the best thing that happened. I never experienced such love yet such passion like that. It was everything that I wanted. He was everything that I wanted.

But, It seems like now isn't the best time to mention it. I furrowed my brows, sitting up as I held the sheets close to my chest as I sit up against the headboard. Hunched forward, Jafar's bare back was turned towards me. I tilt my head in curiousity, but decided not to say anything.

Jafar scoffs loudly, running his hand over his locs. " oh now I'm yo brotha? what happen to allat bullshit you been sayin?"

I sighed, pulling my messy hair to my other shoulder. It was Gio. But what has me curious, is why suddenly Gio needs Jafar's help after so much stuff he's put his older brother through?

My question is answered the second Jafar stood up quickly, startling Myla who laid on the edge of the bed with her legs sprawled out. "Nigga keep fuckin talkin allat hot shit and you see what happen! Matta fact, I'm gonna pull up na. Ain't finna do allat talkin shit witchu," He hissed, throwin his phone down as soon as he hung up then snatched up his discarded clothes on the floor, hastily putting them on.

" Babe," I say softly, slowly standing up, trying not to make the situation worse.

He ignores me, grabbing his keys off the dresser and sliding them in his pocket. I exhale, grabbing his hand gently. " Baby-"

He snatched his hand away, glaring at me with such intensity. " Not right now, Tori. Aigh? I'm not in the mood,"

I'm taken aback by his attitude, but I continue to push forward. I step in front of him, but he doesn't look in my eyes, sighing frustratingly. " Talk to me," I begin, frowning deeply. " What's wrong?"

" What fuckin' part of I'm not in the mood did you not get?" Jafar snapped bitterly, his tone stabbing me deeply in my chest. " If I said ion wanna talk about it then that should tell you sum. So stop tryna talk to me,"