𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

TORI NA'REENA JAMES NEW YORK, N

TORI NA'REENA JAMES
NEW YORK, N.Y.

" Awww! Y'all are so cute together! And the fact that he wants to get baptized witchu? Girl you needa keep him!" Kalea exclaims excitedly, slapping my arm as we walked side by side on campus. I giggled, readjusting my tote bag on my shoulder. " Yeah, I know."

She groans, throwing her head back as she stomps her feet like a child. " Ugh! I want a love like y'alls, formal. something passionate and raw, something that no mothafucka can break up without gettin shot."

I chuckled, running my hand over my smoothly laid down bun. " Don't worry, you'll find someone soon."

Kalea smacks her lips, putting her hands inside of her sweatpants." Bitch please, we fuckin live in New York. aint shit hea' but ghetto ass drug dealers and baby daddies. I want me a REAL man. Shit, I'll even fuck around and go fa a white boy."

I quirked a brow, " You like white boys?"

" Yeah, I got my eyes on this one dude in my class. he's real cute, bit of a loner and whatnot. But I already know he finna be mine," She sighs dramatically, smiling soon after as she places her hands on her heart. " That's my man, Tori. you just don't know,"

" Mmm. Did you find out his name?"I inquired, but I already knew the answer. Kalea could find out anyone's information in the blink of an eye. I remember she showed me some guy on TikTok that she thought was cute and not even twenty minutes later she found his instagram, snapchat, tinder-- all of it. A certified FBI agent is what she is.

" Now you know damn well I found out more than that," She grinned widely, rubbing her hands together in a menacing way. I rolled my eyes, taking a seat on one of the rusted benches closest to the oak tree draping over one of the various buildings assigned alphabetically. " Do I even want to know?"

" Trust me, you wanna know." Kalea giggles darkly, and I scrunch up my nose in disgust as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. " ew, lea."

She waves me off, setting closely beside me as if the chilly wind wasn't picking up its speed. " Girl shut up. Anyway, I found out the day he came to my class -- oh keep in mind he a transfer student from like, Italy or sum- and I found out his name was Vitali Aiello."

" Vitali?" I say slowly, furrowing my brows in confusion."

" I know, weird ass fuckin name but we gon look past that. ANYWAY, he's mad tall. and you know im like five eleven, but he's damn near six-foot five. I just know he slangin sum mean d-"

" Okay, I don't need the visuals." I cringed, " Move on,"

Kalea rolls her eyes, " Girl, whateva. But back to the story doe. So boom, you know how I always go to my fashion class late as hell cus I never get up on time? when I got there, he was sitting in my seat. I was like, oh okay maybe he just don't know any better. and I usually sit in the back and there's always some seats left ova. so I just took the seat beside him."