𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

TORI NA'REENA JAMESNEW YORK, N

TORI NA'REENA JAMES
NEW YORK, N.Y. —> HARLEM, N.Y.

" Damn Tori! you been hidin all dis ass the entire time?" Kalea exclaims, spinning me around left to right. I was in nothing but the nude brown shirt she told me to put on and a pair of black underwear.

I scrunched up my nose, awkwardly pulling down the fabric clinging to my body. " There's nothing back there— and why does this shirt feel so tight?"

" That's how it's supposed to fit, mama." She giggles, handing me a very short brown skirt with a belt attached to it. I blinked, looking back up at her. She must think I want hypothermia, " I'm not wearing that,"

Kalea frowns, dropping her arms in front of her. " Why? It matches the outfit!"

" Kalea do it look I'm tryna' freeze to death?" I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

" Oop, not the accent comin out," She snorted, looking as if she would burst out into laughter.

I groaned, running my hands over my face. " Come on! Don't you have some sweatpants I can wear? I don't want to show too much."

Kalea smacks her lips, snatching the skirt out of my hands. " Girl yo body is sexy as hell, wear the damn skirt! Or I'll put it on you myself!"

I snatch the skirt back, giving up on my protest." Fine! I'll wear it,"

I hold the skirt down to my feet, then slide it on. I pull it up to my waist, struggling to get it to fit on my ass. I jump a few times, finally getting it to stay. All while I'm doing this, Kalea is watching me with keen eyes, nodding her head in approval at my attire.

A notification sings from her phone, and she briefly looks at it. " Come on, our Uber is here."

I grab my wallet and slip on my shoes, disregarding the look Kalea was throwing in my direction as we walk out of the room. Shutting it closed, we walk towards the elevator and pressed the button.

She hooks our arms together, forcing us to go forward as soon as the doors open. " I'ma introduce you to my artist, he's cool peoples but he just be actin sassy," she states, chuckling softly.

" What's his name?" I inquired, looking at her over my shoulder.

Kalea rolled her eyes, tucking her phone inside her bra. She wore the exact same outfit as me, but in black. " That nigga go by Eli, which is stupid as fuck cus it's not even his real name."

I shrugged, " It could be his middle name but just shortened,"

" That shit mad weird though, like I hate when niggas go by a street name. Like how yo name Jonathan and you goin by Cash? Make it make sense,"