𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

TORI NA'REENA JAMESNEW YORK, N

TORI NA'REENA JAMES
NEW YORK, N.Y.

" Ugh! I'm so sick of seein couples all hugged up and shit. Like why are y'all tonguin each otha down in da middle of the mall?" Kalea whines, walking side by side with me as we entered Bath & Body works.

It was the weekend before thanksgiving, and Kalea and I decided to do some much needed shopping since we would be having a Friendsgiving at Kamari's house with everyone there. Jafar, as I spoke to him earlier this morning, said he was going to try to come but wasn't certain because of last minute clients booking with him.

But after some convincing, I got him to agree to take the day off and come with us. It's been two weeks since our much needed talk, and as God has blessed us, we're finally on a good page. There was no more arguing, only friendly bickering on who would be picking the next spot to meet up at.

I thought about going home for thanksgiving, but mama and daddy will be visiting the doctor at Virginia Hospital to discuss things. As Jafar and my mama has reminded me, everything is out of my control. I've been trying to limit the amount of stressing I've been doing, but it's always hard. However, by God's grace, Daddy will be healed.

I laughed, glancing at her over my shoulder as I pick up one of the various perfumes lined up. " Come on Lea, it's not that bad."

She smacks her lips, placing a hand on her hip as she rolled her neck. " Chile easy fa you to say, you got Eli wrapped around your finger."

I roll my eyes, sitting the perfume back to its original position. " You're being dramatic,"

Kalea gives me a look, adjusting her tote bag on her shoulder. " Oh really? Soo y'all don't be hangin out every day, or going on spontaneous dates? Hell, even falling asleep on the phone together?"

" I don't know what you're talking about. Plus Jafar and I don't even hang out like that. I mean yeah there are times where we'll sit on the phone and talk but that doesn't mean-" I pause, seeing her smirking.

I huffed, snatching a random bottle of lotion and smelling it. " It's nothing like that."

She sighs, leaning against the counter as she tilts her head. " Well , I can say one thing."

I chuckle in amusement, crossing my arms over my chest. " Really? And what's that?"

Kalea grinned, then looked over her shoulder before whispering. " That sex finna go crazyyy!"

" Get out of my face, Lea." I dismissed her, shaking my head as I hear her giggles from behind me.

" Girl I might've been born at night but it wasn't last night! I know whatchu be thinkin about," she smirks, bumping her shoulder with mine. " Tryna tongue his ass down and fuck in the back of his-"