A/N

Hey guys, it's-a-me-e. MARIO! Jk. Call me Lucky (don't ask, it goes with my username). 

Anyways... thank you all so much for clicking on this story - it means the world to me. This is my first story on here, and I wanted to start small, so here I am!

Before I start, there's a few things I would like to ask of you:

1. Be respectful. If you don't like something or have something against what I write, just skip it and move on, but don't leave hurtful comments (unless you think it's offensive, then let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can). Also, be respectful to others on this story. 

2. Give me all the constructive feedback you can! I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing, so if you think there's something I could improve on, let me know in the comments!

3. Share this story. I'm pretty doubtful that this story is going to end up very popular, but if you liked it, add it to your reading list or share it with others! 

4. Stalk me... kinda. I don't have social media or anything (they all reject my account for some reason), but I'll post when I'm going to update next in the A/Ns at the end of each oneshot. 

Anyways, that's all for now!

Thanks, love you all <3

Lucky

-------------------------

SHARE

COMMENT

VOTE