Shared possessions (soulmate au)

In the ordinary halls of Ridgeway High School, where gossip flowed faster than the water cooler, Alex and Mason found themselves at the center of an unusual connection. In this world, soulmates were determined by the shared possession of a rare, seemingly insignificant object.

It all started in Mrs. Thompson's English class when Mason accidentally dropped his pen, and Alex, seated two rows behind him, instinctively picked it up. To their surprise, the pen bore a peculiar mark—a tiny, quirky smiley face engraved on the side.

After a round of confused glances and hesitant laughter, the realization hit them. It was the infamous soulmate mark, the ancient symbol of high school soulmate connections. The news of their discovery quickly spread through the student body, and soon they were dubbed "Pen Pals," the latest soulmate sensation.

As they navigated the maze of high school life, the shared connections kept piling up. It turned out they both had a penchant for wearing mismatched socks on Wednesdays, shared a bizarre obsession with collecting vintage keychains, and had an uncanny ability to quote obscure '90s sitcoms.

Their interactions were laced with awkward yet endearing moments. From synchronized eye rolls during boring lectures to accidentally wearing coordinated outfits on themed school spirit days, the universe seemed determined to keep them in a constant state of shared hilarity.

One day, as they both reached for the last slice of pizza at the school cafeteria, their hands brushed, and a spark of static electricity shot between them. The melodramatic gasps from onlookers and exaggerated whispers of "electric connection" only added to the amusement.

In the realm of high school connections, Alex and Mason's bond was undeniable. They felt the shared quirks, the laughter that bubbled up at the smallest coincidences, and the camaraderie that blossomed from their accidental connection. With each passing day, their high school journey became a comedy of soulmate moments, complete with cheesy pickup lines and spontaneous dance-offs in the hallway.

-----------------------

A/N

ItS RuDe tO JuDGe GuYs

<3

Lucky