𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝑷𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌~ 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

Nick and Matt decide to prank Chris with a death prank, it does not go well whatsoever.

Tw: mentions of blood, crying, fake death, mentions of knives.

Also, I've decided to make Chris autistic in this one. I don't know why, I just wanted to I guess.

----------

3rd person POV

It's April 1st, 2023.
Nick and Matt have already laid out the 'Best prank ever'
Chris had to go to a meeting that morning, so it was the perfect time for the other two to go get some fake blood and create a crime scene. Well, a fake crime scene.
See the prank was supposed to go like this-' Nick was going to act like he killed himself, Matt would then call Chris and be all scared and say he 'found him like that' and act scared, Chris would come home and get scared, but then the two would tell him it was a prank.

Well, that's not exactly how it went.

Chris's POV

It was about 3 PM and my meeting with Laura was over.
Before going home I went to McDonald's and got some nuggets and fries and a soda, as I was eating I got a call from Matt. I smiled and answered, "What's up man-". I was stopped, before I could even finish my sentence I heard a really scared sounding Matt on the other end, "CHRIS- CHRIS PLE- PLEASE YOU GOTTA COME HOME SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH NICK, CHRIS PLEASE!" Matt yelled, tears evident in his voice. I froze in place, my heart starting to beat faster "What- what- whoa calm down- stop yelling what happened?!" I say, standing up and leaving the restaurant, "I don't know just please hurry! I-I think he's- I..I think he's dead Chris! HURRY, I THINK HE KILLED HIMSELF"
My heart basically stops when he says this.
I'm confused.. Nick didn't kill himself..
Did he?
He couldn't have.. he already promised he'd never leave..
He can't leave.
I can stop it, I will stop it.

I end the call and race home, hyperventilating a little and sweating a lot, feeling a meltdown coming on. I hate when I have meltdowns, so I try to calm myself down.
As I pull into the driveway I see the front door open, I shake my head and run inside "Matt?!-.." I freeze in my tracks.
There's blood..
There's blood on Nick, and he's on the ground.
No...no he can't do this.

I rush over to him and shake him "Nick?..Nicky..?" I say, my voice breaking as I hold him "Nick no- No NO NO NO NO!"
I scream, grabbing my hair tightly"No YOU CANT DO THIS- YOU CANT YOU CANT YOU CANT" I start sobbing, hitting my head super hard.

Not noticing my bigger brother waking up, and holding me. "Chris- no no Chris stop it, it's okay"

3rd person POV

Chris yells out, flailing out of Nick's arms as he looks and sees the 'blood' on his body, as he starts curling in on himself, sobbing uncontrollably.

Matt bends down and holds him, not saying anything, just sitting there rocking him back and forth. When he finally calms down, Nick was already clean and everything. He goes to Chris "Hey Kid, I-" hes cut off by Chris glaring at him and standing up, shoving Matt off in the process.

"Get away from me- How dare you do that to me!" He says, storming off to his room.
"Wait- Chris I'm sorry!" Nick yells after him, but gets nothing in response.

A few hours later

Chris's POV

I run to my room, slamming the door and then jumping from the loud sound.
I start sobbing again and curl up on my bed, holding my monkey stuffed animal.

I can't believe they'd lie about that
I can't believe they'd do that to me
They lied to me about death..
About Nick's death..

I end up falling asleep, and a few hours later I hear a knock on my door. At this point I'm calmer. "What do you want?." I mumble, I see Nick open the door and come sit by me. I think he's crying..
"Why're you crying Nick?.." I ask, He starts crying harder and hugs me. "I'm so sorry Chris, I never meant to hurt you like that.." he says, im kinda confused cause he didn't hurt me, he just scared me..

"It.. it's okay Nick.. you just scared me.. you and Matt.. don't do it again okay" I say, hugging him tightly, Matt comes in and joins the hug.

We all sit like that for a while before I suggest we watch a movie, so we do, and we all end up falling asleep, after many promises to never do that again.

~~~~~~~~

I have one coming out that was requested, this one wasn't requested though.
Also sorry if the portrayal of autism wasn't good, I acted as if It was me seeing that, and I am autistic. So yeah!

D. 🕷️