𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔~ 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

Matt and Nick play a 24 hour ignoring prank on Chris, Chris has been sad recently so it causes him to get really sad and upset.

Tw: Crying? And some bad thoughts.

-----------

Today was just not the day for Chris, he woke up to his alarm screaming at him as well as his head. He groaned softly, feeling his head pounding and his stomach aching. He hated days like this, but he could always count on his brothers to help make him feel better. So after a few hours of sitting in his bed crying from the pain, he finally managed to get up and stalk downstairs in a black hoodie and burnt orange loose pants. He goes down, smiling sadly when he sees his brothers on the couch. Walking over to them, he tries to get in between them to cuddle, and cry, like he usually did so he could get his emotions out, but before he could sit down, almost instantly the two others stood up and walked past him, "Hey!.." he weakly called out after them, his brothers didn't even look back as they left the house. Chris felt his heart break as he sat down on the couch, confused on why they just ignored him completely, even though they should've realized that he wasn't feeling good. After a second, Chris looked up from his hands, spotting one of Nick's hoodies on the couch, he quickly grabs in and let his violent sobs fall from his lips. Maybe he could try later.

A little while later, Chris heard the front door open. He shot up from the couch, making himself dizzy. "M- Matty?.." he says in almost a whisper, Matt doesn't even spare him a glance as he treads off to his room. Chris stands there for a moment before sniffling and walking to his room. In his room he held his stuffed animal close to his chest as he cried silently. Soon he let himself fall asleep.
Later that night, he woke up feeling worse, but he ignored it. He looked up to the sound of Matt and Nick's voice, he sort of scowled before getting out of bed and going to the kitchen. He saw Matt and Nick sitting there at the table and decided to try and talk to them again. "Hey..what's up with you two?" He asks, his voice hoarse and quiet. No response. "Matt!.. Nick!- fucking answer me!" He says, raising his voice a little. He notices Matt smile just slightly before looking completely away, Chris felt himself getting angrier "Matt! Why are you smiling jackass, what the hell is going on.." he says, feeling his eyes fill with tears. No response once again.

"Fine, ignore me. See if I care! I-.." he sobs quietly "I just- wanted to feel better but I guess I CANT! BECAUSE YOU BOTH HATE ME FOR NO REASON!" he yells, started to cry as he runs back to his room, slamming the door and immediately regretting that feeling his headache get worse. He decided to go back to sleep. Before he could fall asleep though, he heard his door open and felt someone sit on his bed next to him, he pouted and looked away. "Aw- don't be like that Chris come on.." he heard Nick say, he turned to look at him "wha- me?! You- you guys-" he started, but Nick stopped him and held him close "It's okay Chris, I'm sorry and so is Matt" he whispers, Matt joins into the hug, sniffling just a little "I'm sorry we weren't here with you" he mumbles. Chris breaks, letting all of the emotions he was feeling out, but this time, he had his brothers there to help him.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is so short and sucky :']

D. 🕷️