𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒆~ 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭

Matt hasn't slept very well since the tour started, but they were almost done.
Little does he know, it was too much to handle

drasstia <---- ty for the suggestion!

----------

Matt's POV.

It was the night before the last show, I sigh as I lay on my bunk scrolling the Internet. It's currently 5:36 AM and I've been trying to sleep for hours, actually days, but for one: my anxiety is through the fucking roof, and for two, Chris and Nick dont know so they cant help me. But I don't need any help, I'll be fine.

It's just one more show.
I think to myself as I turn my phone off, try to sleep for the 15th time. When I roll over, finally dozing off, I'm jolted awake by my own body. I gasp and sit up, feeling a bit of a panic attack setting in.
Oh no no no, not right now come on..
I internally beg myself to calm down, rushing to the bathroom as quietly as possible.

When I get there I splash water on my face a few times, which seems to chill me out a little. I sigh, looking at my dropping eyelids and eye bags, my shaking hands.
I walk back to my bunk, seeing some light peeking through the closed windows, oh that's perfect. I think to myself, crawling back into bed, wanting to be taken away by the wonders of sleep..
Which it finally happens, for two hours.

Chris's POV

BEEP BEEP!
BEEP BEEP!
BEE-

Groaning loudly, I turn and basically punch the stupid alarm, sitting up slightly and checking the time on my phone, it reads 7:30AM. So I get up and gather a good outfit for today's show, cause I am winning this. I pick out my outfit and go towards the bathroom, hearing water already running. That's strange.. I'm literally the only person up right now.
I open the door, and see that the faucet is running?.. I turn it off, remembering I have to wake up the other two.

"NICCCCKKKK! MATT!" I say-or more like yell- in a sing-song tone, Matt shoots up, groaning a little cause he hit his head on the bunk. I laugh and check on him, he's fine, so I go aggressively shake Nick awake.
I got slapped, but it was worth it he's awake now.

Later that night, me Nick and Matt were on our way to the place that the show was going to be at, I kept noticing that Matt was falling in and out of sleep but didn't question it.
At the show, everything was going really well. Until we all started noticing Matt, stumbling and almost falling a few times, but he swore up and down that he was fine.

Near the end of the show, we just got done with Trivia, and Matt stood up from his chair, swaying a little before he full on collapsed to the ground.
"Matt?!" Nick yelled, running over to him and shaking him slightly. I run over too just as Nick lifts him up, we run off the stage and get Matt back to the van immediately.
He ended up waking up a few minutes after, but me and Nick made him lay his stupid ass down. "Matt, what was that- are you okay?" I ask, holding his hand tightly. He nods, "I'm just..really tired" he says, Nick climbs into his bed next to him and lays him down, running his hands through the others hair. "It's alright Matt, go to sleep alright?" He says.
Matt yawns and rolls over, burying his face into Nicks chest and snuggling into him, falling asleep soon after. I had to go tell everyone that this show was cancelled before I could go cuddle.

After everyone left, I made it to the van and layed with my brothers, falling asleep in the comfort of their arms.

~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this story/I hope it was good!

D. 🕷️