𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒐𝒔𝒆~ 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

This is something that I thought of, 100% fiction, I don't think or believe the Triplets would ever do something like this.

Chris is secretly addicted to h3r0!n, and accidentally overdoses one night.

Tw: withdrawal symptoms, needles, almost dying, comas, hospitals, crying, ambulances, drug use.

-----------

It was never supposed to get this bad, in fact, Chris was never supposed to even touch the drug, but he couldn't just deny his friends requests right? He couldn't be the only one at that party not doing something. So he tried it, and he liked it -no- he loved it. He loved the feeling, he loved how it took his pain away. He shouldn't have had any pain, though, his life was amazing wasn't it? He had a family, great friends, an amazing fan base, so what was wrong?

Chris knew what was wrong. He needed the drug, he finally figured it out, sure it basically just made him sleep for a very long time, or relax him so much he was rendered speechless and unmoving. If he did move, if he did decide to get up, he would be in pain, or he would fall asleep standing up. So he just stayed down, Nick and Matt had no idea what was up with their brother, but they didn't question it very much. Not noticing when he started only wearing long sleeves or hoodies, or when his eyes were almost always glazed over, dark black and purple bags under them. They didn't notice when he lost weight, due to the hoodies making him look bigger. They did notice the nausea and Chris constantly being tired, but they chalked it up to him just being tired, they thought nothing of it.

They thought he was okay.

On this day, almost a year into the drug use, Chris and Matt were getting into an argument, Chris hadn't had any of his drug that day because he ran out, at least he thought he did. So he was in a horrific mood, was having bad shakes, hot/cold flashes, sweating, and worst of all, an intense urge to become violent, Matt just had to feel like he wanted to fight tonight.

"Chris can you get up and do something? It's crazy how you're always just sitting there" Matt starts; Chris barely looks up at his brother, rage already filling up his whole body, making it burn. "Shut up Matt" he mumbled, staring holes into Matts skull. Matt rolls his eyes "I'll shut up when you get up" the 'older' responds sarcasticly, Chris groans slightly and rubs his eyes, setting his elbow on the table and resting his head, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. "Matt just shut your mouth, kid. I'm not in the fuckin mood." Chris basically growled out, throwing his hand down on the table as a punctuation. Matt jumps a little and laughs "Oh look this kids tuff, you're tuff ain't 'cha Chris?" Matt retorts with a taunting grin.
His grin is wiped away when suddenly his brother is out of his seat and in front of him, "MATT! " Chris yells, jaw clenched, tightly grabbing Matt by the shoulders and looking at him, eyes wide and full of rage, like Matt had just murdered Nick right in front of him.
"Not.. today.." he says coldly, thrusting Matt against the counter aggressively, glaring tiredly at Matt for a moment before quietly to his room.

Matt just stayed there after that, his adrenaline making him feel shaky. Chris had never acted like that, not even when he found out that Matt broke his favorite cup on accident. Maybe I just pushed him too hard..? Matt thought, even though he had done much worse in the past and the most he got was a groan or a retort. Never that.
Matt looked down at his arms, eyes widening slightly when he saw nail marks in his skin, he must not have noticed how hard Chris was grabbing him. Chris hurt him? Why would Chris do that? Oh that's right-

He wouldn't.

Matt decide he would talk to Chris later, he disinfected the little cuts on his arms from Chris and decided to give him some space before he went into his room. So he and Nick went to the living room and talked about how weird Chris was acting.