𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔~ 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭

Short oneshot about Matt that will be made into a story.

tw: suicide mention
-------------------

Hello, Journal.
I've come to talk, tell you about all the things in my life. Maybe even give you the reason and plan to my inevitable end. Caused by my own hand of course.

You see, me and my brothers, who I love so very much. We have a YouTube channel called 'Sturniolos' and we post a few times a week. Don't get me wrong, I love the channel. Though, I don't believe that the channel loves me, and that's very painful.

You know how it feels to have millions of followers, but have half of them hate you? Half of them comment on your weight, or your attitude? You see Journal, I have anxiety, and with anxiety comes depression. With depression comes irritability, isolation, emotional paralysis, being unable to move, unable to speak, or bathe.

It could even cause me to die, something that will be fulfilled shortly.
It seems like people don't understand that, Journal. So maybe this will show them. Maybe they'll miss me
Maybe this will show them that I wasn't okay, or that I did need help.
I'm getting my medicine now, Journal, I'm hoping that the pain will go away.

I love my fans, and my brothers, but I can't take it anymore. I hope you can forgive me, but this will be my last entry.

-------------
Xxbittersweet_RoseXx I think it'll update this time, maybe it just sucks so Wattpad doesn't wanna post it