𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝑷𝑻.2~ 𝐀𝐥𝐥

Will the triplets ever come back to each other? Or are they too far gone.. If they do find each other again, will the bond be the same?

Massive TW: Graphic depictions of- violence, self harm, drug and alcohol usage, bad coping mechanisms, mentions of sex/sa, anxiety attacks, physical fighting.
-------------------------------------
How could such a minor argument lead to such drastic, and heart breaking measures?

It had been two years since the triplet brothers had spoken to one another. The three of them all felt as if they had nothing to say. What could they say? Sorry wasn't good enough. It wasn't strong enough. How could one just apologize after being gone so long? After missing someone for so long, with no phone call. Not a text. Not a comment, nothing. It was like they were never even brothers, over a camera? No, sorry would never be enough. They needed to do something more.. what that 'something' was, is yet to be found out.

Now, over the years, in order to rid themselves of the thoughts they had about their siblings, the three men developed -extremely unhealthy- coping mechanisms. Starting with Nick, who had the most neutral coping skills out of the three, relatively speaking.

Nick fell into the category of being a, 'Party goer' as in he would go out every night and party until the next morning. He would drink, and he would have intimate relations with different men almost every time he went out. The next day, he'd either wake up in the strangers bed, on the floor, or in an alleyway. Those times always meant the worst.
Nick found his peace in loudness, and mind numbing sexual relations. Of course, not all of them were that enjoyable, just like not all of them were consentual.
The alcohol helped sometimes. Though he never quite felt whole again, not without his brothers.
Nick found an apartment only 3 weeks after the incident, he liked being alone. He enjoyed that he wasn't nagged 24/7 by people, and he liked having things his own way. Though, he didn't like feeling alone, or as some would say, lonely.

Next up is Matt, who falls into the 'fighter' category. It may be confusing at first, but just wait.
The ones who fall into this category, are people who have lost a lot more than just their will to live. Matt lost his family, and the two most important people in the world to him, over a broken camera. For the last few years, Matt has been fighting with everybody who he saw fit to fight, or in other words, anybody that provoked him enough. The first few times he ever got into a fight, he lost, which made him want to learn even more. Because fighting took his mind off of those people, and if his mind was off of them, then it was off of pain as well. It seemed to give him power, and control, something he didn't usually have. Especially when he was alone.
It took Matt a while to find somewhere, so he decided he would bunk with Nate for the time being. Which turned into two years, and Nate wasn't around very often anymore. So Matt was left to his own devices.

Now, last but not least. Technically the worst, is Chris. The last born out of the two, most likely the most hurt. Instead of resorting to violence, or sexual acts, the day that him and his brothers fell apart, was the day that he himself, fell with them. Chris resorted to self harm, lots of self harm. Such as- taking harmful drugs/substances, isolating himself, burning himself, and one that he seems to do more than any of them, cutting.
Chris had found a little apartment after the first few months of being alone, he almost never left his home. Unless of course, he needed to pick up food. Other than that, he stayed where he wanted to be.
Alone, with nobody that could be tempted to leave him over something as simple as a broken camera.
------------------------------------------------

Apart from all of this, the three boys all had one thing in common, even after two years. It clensed their mind more than any other coping mechanism, even if they didn't do it half the time, but when they did, it was like a switch in their mind clicked. Like they were back to normal, back to when they were together, when they meant something to one another.
Gaming. Specifically Fortnite, every couple of months, the three boys would unknowingly get on the game. At the same time. Sometimes they'd even play together, but Chris had a voice changer, Matt didn't talk, and Nick talked quietly, almost incoherent. So how would they know? Especially since the three of them have usernames that don't involve a first name.
Chris goes by- @ Ch-Cha!ns.
Matt goes by- @ fvckyou_
Nick goes by- @ salocin!