chapter four

The joker got me

I wake strapped to a chair, in a dark room. My hands tied behind my back legs tied to the legs of the chair and I'm gagged. My vision is hazy and my head is heavy. Someone a man..i think, walks out from the shadows and over to me. He cups my cheeks and raises my head to look up into the light, he hits my cheek a bit, "time to get up" this time he smacks me, my head is tossed to the side.

"Woah, boss won't like that" another man says, his hands buried in his pockets, i didn't notice him until now.

"Fuck i care, the bitch hit me!" he throws my head down. He walks back to the dark corner, arms crossed over his chest.

"Should I go get boss?" the other man asks, tears fall from my cheeks.

"Let him know she's up" the first one looks back to me.

The other man nods, drops his arms and walks out of the room. The man walks back in shortly later, with the green haired man on his tail. The green hair man grins when he spots me awake. He strides up to me, bends down and cups my cheeks, surprisingly gently. He seems to notice my tears he pushing his bottom lip out and wipes my tear, "awe, don't cry"

That just makes me cry more. He stands up and takes his hands away from my face. "I won't hurt you" he says softly. He stares down at me and snaps his fingers, one of the men in the corner of the room walks over and drops their knees. They begin to untie my legs from the chair, I look down at him and mumble something into my gag. The green haired man looks away from the guy untying me and to my face. He bends down and takes the gag from my mouth, "that better?" he rubs his thumb on my cheek then stands back up his left hand on my cheek and his right down by his side.

"These guys are going to take you to your room" he drops his hand and nods to the other guy and leaves the room.

The guy finishes untying my legs as he moves to my wrists and unties them. I take my wrists and rub them, the one who smacked me earlier grips my upper arm and pulls me from the chair, "come on" he grunts and yanks me out of the room.

He pulls me up a few flights of stairs and down a dark hallway, he opens a door and shives me inside it, "dinner at 10, boss will be expecting you to wear something from there" he nods towards the wardrobe.

I look back at him not saying anything, "bloody pathetic" he mutters and shuts the door.

I sit down on the corner of the bed, as i take in my surroundings. There's a window on the far right of the room, I start counting the seconds to see how much time I'll have. I don't know how many minutes I've wasted. I open the doors to the wardrobe just as I'm expecting a snake to pop out, I take in the beautiful dresses. A few long but most short and revealing. Most dark colors have a few sparkles. I dont quight know what this guy has in show, personally ive never gotten into trouble with a gang nor a crime king, let alone the fucking king of gothem!!

I gently pull a dress from the hanger and discard my other clothes. I slip on the dress, it's a perfect fit. There are no mirrors in here so I can't see what I look like in this dress. I walk as quiet as i can and twist the knob on the door slipping out of my room. "Where do you think your going" a rough voice says.

I jump, "i- god you scared me" i place a hand over my heart.

He huffs.

"I was going to dinner," I whispered.

"You're late" he says before walking towards the stairs. I don't know why but I follow him.

He takes me to a large dining room where the table is filled with food. "There she is," the green haired man stands when he sees me. "Beautiful," he scoots his chair back and walks over to me. He's wearing a white dress pants, a loose dark purple dress shirt that's unbuttoned and a white suit jacket.

His arms stretched out he places his hands on my shoulders taking me in. He moves one hand to my chin, tipping my head up to look at him. "Don't look so sad, doll face"

He leads me to a chair next to his. He pulls the chair out as I sit in it. He pushes it closer to the table, before taking his own chair.

He snaps his finger for a woman in a maid outfit, takes my plate form in front of me and replaces it with one full of food. She does the same with his plate and then leaves. The man picks up a fork and knife and begins to eat, I stare down at the plate. I don't remember the last time I ate real food was. Thanksgiving, maybe?

"Are you just going to stare at it" he says. I keep my head down, "do i need to get someone to feed it to you?"

I shake my head.

"Good," he stabs something on his plate, "now eat" he says sternly.

I don't. I can't, I don't know what's coming over me but if i eat i fear i'll be sick or worse. The green haired man takes note of this and tosses his fork and knife down, scooting his chair back and moving closer to me. He stands at my side and takes my hand, he wraps my hand around the fork squeezing it hard. He stabs some of the food and shoves it into my mouth, "when i tell you to do something, you fucking do. It." he growls.

My bottom lip quivers, "understood?" he drops my hand and grabs my face, i nod. "Good" he drops my face and goes back to his chair. Angrily he picks his knife and fork back up, he eats some more of his food, im slowly cutting into mine. I take a bite, "good, girl" he praises.

After dinner im taken back to my room where i change back into my other clothes and sit in the corner of my bed. The door openes suddenly, another boy my age steps into the room, i draw my knees up to my chest.

"Hey, im Rio" he says, "im not going to hurt you" he steps closer.

"Im Jade" i look up at him.

"Thats a pretty name, Jade" he repeats.

I look over towards the door, its shut. "Do you know why he has me here?"

"Nah, i dont know that. I just know that hes had an eye on you for quite a while" he sits on the edge of the bed.

"When can i go home?"

"I dont know," he shrugs, "when Mr. J's bored of you"

I drop my arms, "when will that be"

"How am i supposed to know" he snaps a bit, "sorry, Mr.J sometimes likes a fight maybe if you do everything he says he'll get sick of you, or dont do everything he says. Just dont be scared of him, he likes that"

"He likes people being scared of him?" i stretch my legs out.

"Yeah, he feeds off peoples fear" he chuckles, "get some rest, ill come get you for brakefast" he rubs my leg before getting up and heading to the door, "goodnight Jade"

"Goodnight Rio" i mutter getting under the blanket.

Maybe hell let me out... or maybe ill find a way out.