chapter thirty

(go back and read 28+29 for it to make sense. love you)

 Not too bad

Ever since we got back to the jail I have had time to think about my life and what to do with myself. I don't need to be mister J's little bitch. I am my own person. I've been allowed to get books. And broughten new clothes. I think that saving the world did a number on all of us. No matter where they are, I know there is always someone there who likes me. May not love me but will be there for me. Ive busied myself with books and meditating. Sometimes Griggs likes to comment on how im not such a filthy animal anymore and how i'm starting to look human. Sometimes I bribe him enough to give letters to Deadshot, call me crazy but he grows on a person.

I think that he is a little scared of me because of how I was the Queen to the Joker's King. And even after he died in the crash he is still nervous around me. I gotta say I like it. I like having him scared, he's not as much as a prick anymore.

"Hey darlin" he says strolling into the room, "dinner time" he passes me my tray.

"Thanks" I took the food from him, "how's everyone doing?"

"Last i checked Boomerang is still screaming into the cameras and begging to be let go. K.C is watching some TV on his couch with real human food this time. Deadshot sees his daughter for around thirty to an hour once a week, he's still practicing his fighting with the punching bag but he's working on the more... human side of him."

It really does shock me how everyone of us has changed.

The next day I sat on my bed with a book in my hands, and I sip my single shot of espresso. Finishing the shot rather quickly I set my book down and I put the cup down under the machine for another, I hit a few buttons as I stood back and waited for it to fill up. I tap my fingers together as I wait, I can barely get my shot onto the plate when one of the walls blows up. I let out a cry of fear, I dropped to my knees as i watch guards inter from the hole in the wall.

One of them throws a smoke bomb so it's very hard to see. From both sides people shoot at each other. I grip the bars of my cell as I watch with wide eyes. Four guys come over and one saws open the lock on my cell, another one opens the door and then stands guard shooting at anybody who tries to come in. one of the other guys steps into my cell, cool, calm, and collected. He takes his mask off to reveal his face, my heart skips a beat.

"Puddin!" I rush over and throw my arms around his neck.

He wraps his arms around my middle, "let's go home, baby" he whispers in my ear.

 this one is short, I know. I was watching this video of all the cut out things in suicide squad and bro if they didnt cut it out it wouldve been so much better