chapter twenty two

You don't own me, I'm not just one of your little toys... That song plays over and over in my mind as I play with my trapease. My tank top was torn and my shorts were torn also. I haven't seen Griggs for a while, I'm happy about that. My mind is a haze, I listen to the music looking at the sunlight filtering through the windows at the very top of the walls. I hear a door slam making me look to it, I look up to the platform where a darker woman just walked through. She's keeping her eyes trained on mine. I sat up a bit, "are you the devil?"

"Maybe" she says. She walks down the stairs and closer to me like she's examining me.
The door buzzes and in walks a whole group of men, Giggs included. "You were supposed to wait. She's dangerous" one man says.
"She's locked in two cages, what can she do?" the lady says.
"This crazy bitch tried to claw my eyes out" Giggs says, i giggle softly. Their heads snap over to me but the lady speaks again, getting their attention. "I want to see the others, take me." she demands.

This lady must have power if she can boss around the boys like that  I want that.

Giggs gives one last glance to me before he and the others leave. I don't know where they go but now I know that there are others.
Griggs brings in my food today, "here you go, hot stuff"
"What is this?" i take the tray and sit down on the floor
He puts his hands on his hips, "same thing it always is"

"Mush" I mutter and push it around.
He chuckles, "look princess, if you weren't such a bitch i would give you different food"
I look up at him, "i'm not a bitch. And don't bring up me trying to claw your eyes out because you told me you touched me." he goes to speak but i interrupt him, "no! It's disgusting and whenever Puddin gets me, and he will, I will have your head!"

He looks visibly sickened and scared. Nothing i've ever said to him made him look like this, maybe my words are getting through his thick skull.

"Fuck me" he mutters and walks away.

(Joker's POV)

After I had that meeting with Griggs I found a sense of hope. And rage, but that's not unusual. I gave him a Ravens phone, well a new phone. It only has my contact in it. I told him he had to deliver the phone to her or else I wouldn't let anyone stop me from burning his house down. The Bat has been on everyone's ass lately, as soon as i get my girl i'll deal with him.
I don't care what happens with the Bat while my doll is away.

Nothing will get in my way of finding her

sorry for not uploading, it was my birthday yesterday and I was with family the day before