chapter twelve

I'm not yours

He grins darkly before thrusting two fingers back inside me, I bite back a moan.

"Say it again" he forces my head back and slams it against the wall behind me, "say it...say it" he whispers

I shake my head and close my eyes, "im not yours"

He chuckles darkly before moving us to the table shoving dishes and food to the floor before ripping my dress up the slit torn to my pelvis. "Fucking soaked" he mutters as he stares down at me. I close my legs and move my dress back in place, "don't! Do. that." I froze.

"Two options, i could eat this pretty little pussy and see what rio died for or, i can fuck you hard and claime you" his eyes never leave my pussy. A light whimper escaped my mouth, his eyes flicker up to meet mine, "which is it sweetheart"

I decide I need to run and I spin and jump off the table, my heels clicking against the floor as I run. Only he's faster, he grabs my hair, spins me around and slams me against the wall. "Do you need to be punished?" he scowls

I shake my head with tears in my eyes, "I think you do," he growls. I shake my head over and over but he drags me into an elevator and hits the penthouse button. "I know you deny it but you want it" he spins me around forcing me to bed over as he spreads my legs while the elevator moves and fingers me. I moan softly trying to fight the pleasure I'm receiving, his fingers curl and hit my G-spot. My knees buckle and if it wasn't for his hand that's on my belly that's keeping me up i would have fallen. Right before I hit my orgasm he pulls his fingers out of me, I groan in frustration and look at him through the mirror walls of the elevator.

He chuckles darkly, "don't worry, baby, i'm not done with you"

Once the elevator doors opened he pulled me up and dragged me into a very large room with an overlook of the city. My eyes widen at the cream, white, brown, and golden colors filling the room. It was beautiful. The joker laughs lightly, "you like the view?" he leans down and whispers in my ear, "if your mind you can stay here" stands back up and drags me to a bed. He grabs my hips, lifting and throwing me onto the bed. I crawl back to the headboard wanting to put distance between us, he stands staring at me at the end of the bed. He's still scowling but his teeth are more bared.

I make another move to leave but his voice scares me back into place, "i want to know something" he grips the bed frame, "why rio?" he whispers

I swallow thickly and shake my head, "i dont...i dont know"

"Yes you do" he whispers and leans closer

I sink back into the pillows, "no"

"Did he come onto you?"

"No!"

"Did he seduce you? Tempt you? Promise you something?"

"No!" I glared at him, "why does it matter in the first place? Just get over it! I'm not yours! I never will be!"

He growls and quickly moves onto the bed he grabs my ankles and pull me so im laying flat as i straddles my waist, "you are mine" he leans his face down close to mine, "i'm the only one who can give you anything." he runs his hand up my thigh.

"You're a monster" I whisper through tears.

He sighs, his eyes twitching. "Maybe I am. But I wont do anything you really don't want" he grips my thigh, "do you want this?"

"No" i whimper

"Are you just saying that because you're mad that your body craves my touch?" he smirks softly, "or do you really not want me to touch you? To make you scream my name? To make you forget about all of your troubles?"

"Get the hell off me" I gained the courage to push him off me.

He chuckles and lays next to me instead, "your so beautiful when your angry"

I glare at him but i dont move, his bed is very comfortable. "Don't deny what your body needs" he turns onto his side and looks at me, he grabs my jaw and turns my head to look at him.

"Just think of how good it would feel" he cups my hip, "i don't want you to die only know what Rios tongue felt like"

Tears fill my eyes, "you're gonna kill me?"

"No baby, not yet at least" I freeze and look away from him. He kisses my jaw, "maybe i'm just the monster" he kisses my neck, "but i know what i want" he crawls on top of me again and pushes my legs apart, "and i won't stop until i have it, taste it, feel it"

I look back up to him. He lowers himself between my legs and his mouth completely covers my clit, he sucks hard and does little figure eights with his tongue while he licks and sucks. I moan and can't help but arch my back even knowing how wrong this is. "Moan for me" he growls as he enters two fingers inside me and pumps them, my legs shake lightly as i almost hit an orgasm again but he takes all pleasure away, he sits back on his knees. I growl in frustration and grip the sheets, my pussy pulses visibly also upset at the denied orgasm. He smirks, "you will only cum on my cock" he slaps my pussy making me cry out and my knees close.

He chuckles darkly as he reaches down not taking his eyes off mine and undoes his belt pulling it out of its belt looks and then grabbing my wrists and tying them together. He unbuttons and unzips his pants not bothering to take them off as he pulls his hard cock out, the head dripping with pre-cum. He strokes it a few times before he forces my legs opens, "do you want this?" he whispers leaning in close.

"Yes!" i growl in frustration.

He smirks and fists his cock rubbing the tip between my sobbing folds, "what do you want, baby? Say it."

"I want you to fuck me" i whimper

He grins and in one hard fast thrust he shoves his cock inside me, taking all 10 inchest to the hilt.

"So fucking tight" he thrusts hard and fast, "so fucking wet" he groans tilting his head back in pleasure, "and so fucking...mine" he moves planting his hands on either sides of my torso and looks down at me. His eyes burning with lust and hunger. he thrusts become harder and faster, chasing after his own orgasm forgetting about mine, using me for his own pleasure.

"Fuck" i whimper moving my hips with him, fucking him back.

"Thats it" he groans.

He thrusts a few more times before he growls, "fuckk!!" he cums inside me, his warm seed filling up my womb. He thrusts a few more times making sure every drop is out and inside me, "im gonna get you pregnant. Your belly will swell with my child. You will be mine" he moves slowly sitting back on his knees again. His eyes drop to where we are connected. He pulls out and watches a drop of his cum pour out of me. He smirks, "no cum to waste" he uses his finger to wipe it up and then put it back inside me, my legs shake and i let out a pained whimper.

"Now go to bed, little doll." He pulls away getting up from bed and putting his dick up, he doesnt untie me. "Get some rest, youll need it" he leans down and kisses my forehead, "weve only just began"

Then he leves. Leaving me aching and alone on his bed. What have i done. I toss and turn that night, our whole encounter replaying in my head. He leaves me in his room? Alone? In his bed? In his room!?!?!?

Little did i know that night would be one of very most.