chapter nine

"What's it going to be, dolly?"

"Fine!" I sob, "I'll go with you! Just please don't hurt her"

He smiles and tucks his gun back into the waistband of his pants, "good girl" he walks over to me and cups my cheek looking down into my eyes, he wipes a tear of mine away. "You're so pretty when you cry" he whispers and he kisses me. He tastes like whisky and surprisingly minty. "Let's go home, baby," he whispers. He grabs my wrist and starts to lead me to the door, "we can't just leave her like this!" I look back at my best friend who's still tied up.

He looks back as well, "eh, she'll be fine" he shrugs and looks back at me.

I shake my head, "no she won't.'' I push away from him and walk over to her. He groans when I go to her, "dollface!" he grips my bicep tightly and drags me back over to him, "do not move" he seethes. He lets go of me after a few seconds and without looking away from me he cuts the restraints that were holding her arms bound to the chair. He leaves the tape in her mouth, "she can get that. She can't be totally useless" he walks back over and grabs my arm, dragging me out of her house and towards his car.

He opened the passenger side and practically threw me in. He gets inside the driver seat, "did you really think you could escape?"

"I hoped" i mutter

"Who helped you" he floors the gas while he drives pretty far

"N- no one"

"Bullshit. Was it Rio, Tom?"

"No one!"

He grabs my head and shoves it into the glass, "dont raise your fucking voice at me you bitch" he takes a deep breath, "sweetie, i just want to keep you safe"

I scoff, "that's funny."

He pulls into an underground garage, "come on sweetie" he sighs.

He drags me back to my room, the window is now boarded up. "Be a good girl, stay in here until i want you"

He leaves the room without another word. Rio slips in my room in the middle of the night, "princesa" he says softly, "you're up" he sighs and sits on my bed next to me. "Want me to make you feel better?"

"I don't know if you can" I sigh, I wrap my arms around my knees, "I was almost out," I whisper.

He lays down with me and wraps his arms around me, "i told you it was impossible" he whispers, "but i'll cheer you up" he kisses my neck and then down my body to my inner thighs. "Rio," I whisper.

"Yes" he kisses closer to my core, his voice alone making me melt.

"I want more than just your tongue," I mutter.

He smirks, "yes ma'am" he takes my shorts off dropping them to the floor as he rubs my clit through my panties, electing a moan from me. He grins as he rubs up and down my slit over my panties. I lift my hips slightly and he chuckles as he takes my panties off me leaving me bare in front of him. "So fucking pretty" he mutters as he takes in the sight of my glistening pussy lips. He uses his thumb as he spreads some of my wetness around before applying pressure to my clit making me whimper and desperate for more. I cover my mouth with my hand as he licks up my slit groaning at the taste of me on his tongue.

My back arches off the bed as he puts his middle finger inside me, my eyes roll to my skull, "so tight" he mutters while licking and sucking on my clit while he thrusts his finger in and out of me curling it slightly.

I'm withering under his touching fighting so hard not to cry out while I soak his fingers and a bit of his chin. He pulls his fingers out of me and licks his fingers clean, groaning in approval of my taste. "Happy birthday, princesa" he climbs up my body and kisses me. I honestly had forgotten it was my birthday. He pulls away from me and sits between my thighs holding out a jewelry box, "it's not much but i thought you would like it" he hands it to me and I take it into my hands sitting up. I remove the top of the box to see a little silver necklace with an emerald in the center. "Oh my god" i whisper

"Do you like it?"

"I love it" i smile, "rio, thank you" i wrap my arms around him and pull him down to lay on top of me, "thank you so much"

I wrap my legs around his waist and he wraps his arms around me, "i'm glad you love it" he kisses my neck softly.

We fall asleep like this but very early in the morning Rio leaves so he doesn't get caught. I get dressed and ready in a better mood then normal, "doll" the joker walks into my room, "i'm gonna be good today and take you out"

"You don't need too" i glance back at him

"I want to. It's your birthday" he sighs.

The day goes by relatively slowly and only at dinner do I change into a nice black dress he bought me and I put the necklace Rio got for me on. I fix my hair and makeup as I leave my room. I walk out of my room and down towards the dining room, "ah, you look stunning" the joker smiles and takes my and in his, his eyes fall onto the necklace and then look away, "shall me"

He takes me to this fancy Italian restaurant. In the middle of dinner I'm eating my pasta when he says, "where'd you get the necklace?"

"I don't remember" i touch my necklace absentmindedly, "i just found it"

He nods clearly not believing me but not pushing it.

After dinner we go back home and he tries to kiss me, I move away before our lips can connect and he storms into the kitchen pouring four fingers of whisky.

I hear a glass shattering which makes me go down to the kitchen and the joker is yelling at someone...