chapter eleven

My fault 

It's my fault. It's all my fault. If i never was tempted he would still believe, this is all my fault.

The days pass blending into each other, I spend most of the days looking out the window. The joker will walk in and try talking to me, or feeding me. I dont move. I don't talk. Im broken

The door swings open, "ok, get up" a woman says, "get the hell up! I won't tell you again" i look over to her as i don't recognize her, "get your ass up" she snaps.

I get a bit taken back by her and her demands. "Now get your ass in that shower, your starting to stink"

I look away from her embarrassed now, "i'll bring clothes" she says as she leaves the room. I go into the bathroom and see a bath already full and steaming. I glance back at the door before I slowly undress and step in. She walks in carrying a basket of stuff to bathe with. She rolls her sleeves up and grabs a rag and lather it with some soap. She grabs my arm and starts to wash me, i cover my breasts with one arm. "Hey i got it"

She gives me a look as she continues, "mmh" she grabs my other arm and washes it, she grabs a razor and shaving cream and shaved my armpits. She then washes my back and my torso. She drains the water a little bit so I have to cover my breasts with my arms if I don't want her to see them. "Don't be such a prude, honey" she shoots me a look before grabbing my leg and washes it. I gasp and I use my hands to cover my pussy. She chuckles, "it's nothing i haven't seen before" she then shaves my leg making sure to get every hair.

"I- am not a prude i'm just..'' I look away from her as she washes and shaves my other leg.

"You've just never been bathed by someone else?"

"Yes- yes ma'am '' I look back at her. She is an older woman with short curly gray hair, tan skin, and She has a russian accent. She washes and shaves my thighs getting dangerously close to my pussy. "Woah" I sat up when she started to wash my pussy, "I can- I can do that on my own '' she shoots me a look like she's saying, 'don't try' or something. I back down and chew the inside of my cheek embarrassed. When she drains the water and only turns the faucet on, she lathers shaving cream on my bikini, "miss, i can do it" i rush out too embarrassed.

"No." she shaved my pussy in short strokes.

After the bath she drives me off and lather my body in lotion, making sure I'm nice and smooth. "Uhh, thank you?"

"Your welcome sweetheart" she leads me back to my room and shows a dark red dress that's silk and appears tight. "What's this?" i look at it

"What you will wear tonight" she nods. "Get dressed. No time to be wasted" she claps her hands signaling me to go.

After a brief argument I put the dress on, it clings to my curves and my breasts. I'm not allowed to wear a bra or panties because of how tight the dress is. "Well you look beautiful, мед" she smiles and moves me to a chair in front of the vanity as she dries and curls my hair and then does my makeup. "Beautiful" she takes a step back admiring her work. "You look stunning, мед"

She puts heels on my feet and then lets some other man lead me off to the dining room. I look down as soon as I spot the joker already sitting in his spot. "Fucking gorgues" he gets up and walks over to me, "your gorgeous" he whispers, his hands rub my hands then hold my hands, "come on baby, dont be mad at me anymore" his hands move up and cup my jaw. "Talk to me sweetheart"

"I have nothing to say to you" i glare at him

He smirks, "you had that" his thumb runs over my bottom lip, "come on baby, what did i do"

I scoff, "you killed rio."

"He touched what was mine"

"I am not yours"

He slams me against a wall, "the hell you're not!" he seething, one hand runs up the slit in my dress up my thigh dangerously close to my core, "you are mine" he whisper, "if a man touches you, he dies" he cups my pussy, i have to bite down on my tongue hard to keep from grinding, "touch another man, he dies" he moves his middle finger to teasingly run up my slit collecting my juices before rubbing my clit in very soft slow circles.

"Say you're not mine again" he whispers, "and I will claim you even more than I already have" he roughly plunges one finger inside me, my breath hitches and I bite back a moan. "Your already fucking soaked and i havent even started yet" he smirks as he roughly pumps that finger in and out of me, my wet noises audible. He adds another finger and my knees buckle slightly, "you can deny it all you want, baby doll" he grips my throat, "but i know your mine." he pulls his fingers from my core to deliver a harsh slap to my pussy. A wave of plain and pleasure hit me, I cried out as much as I could but his grip on my throat was too tight. I closed my legs but he forced them open, "say it '' he leaned in close his nose touching mine.

"Say your not mine" his lips brush my temple, "fucking say it" he looses his grip on my throat.

"Im not yours"