chapter sixteen

fantastic

 Over the next few days the Joker has been coming into my room, making me go places around the house with him. He's shown me more movies than I can count. And more than I've been interested in seeing. The whole time he's been on edge, he hasn't been as careless around me as he had been in the past. I don't know if it's my fault or not but I do have to admit it's made me a little uncomfortable. "And this" he walks me through his art room, explaining every painting, "this right here is my favorite" he puts his arm out gesturing to the painting of a woman. She's naked and she's tied up, she's hung in the air and her face looks like an expression of pain. It's a tad bit unsettling to say the least. "It's called Mara."

I looked over at him, "wouldn't a painting like this have a different name?"

He grins, "yea. But the artest's name is Mara and she said that she created this painting from an experience." he takes in the confused look on my face, "Johnny bought it, I couldn't be seen at an action" he chuckles.

"She painted this off of an experience?"

He nods, "it wasn't a sexual experience"

"Then what experience was it?"

He studied me for a second, "she was kidnapped, beaten, and left for death. I believe for her it was her way of saying she's stronger than death. It was a message to her attacker"

My eyes widened slightly, "oh? So she was strung up just like that? Isn't she worried they might come back for her?"

He raises his brow, "nah" he shrugs and shakes his head, "she's strong. Even if she is worried she doesnt let it show"

"Maybe she has a death wish," I mutter.

He smirks, "maybe"

Who in their right mind makes a painting after they have almost been murdered? If the attacker is free then, she might just wish death upon her. If he's locked up that's another story. She makes a painting off of the way she almost died, to make it known to her attacker she survived. He can sense I'm still thinking so he puts his hand on my cheek, "don't think about it too much. She knows what she's doing"

He drags me along to another room after room. All the distance and coldness I've put between us melts away. I hadn't realized how much I've missed him and his company until now. I'd Let him take me anywhere he wants. I'd let him do anything he wanted to me. I don't know if it's love or not but it's definitely something.

Throughout dinner I hardly eat, mainly just studying him. "Is there something you need, Doll face?"

"No" he doesn't look at me, not once.

"Then why are you staring?" he finally looks up at me, i look away just as quick.

"I'm not" i chuckle

I can sense his smirk, "oh yea? Your foods barely touched and i always know when anyones eyes are on me" i don't say anything, he leans back in his chair, "if you want something, all you gotta do is ask"

I shift in my seat setting my fork down, "well, there is one thing"

"What's that?"

I sigh, "um..." I look up at him then I look away from him, feeling too awkward to ask for sex or anything of the sort.

"What do you need, baby?"

I take a deep breath, "nothing" I mutter, not wanting to say anything anymore.

He narrows his eyes seeing through me and my lies, "hm"

After dinner we parted ways, I took a shower and changed into some cotton shorts and a tank top. I put my hair in two french braids. Laying in bed I toss and turn for a little bit as the ache between my legs grows stronger and stronger. After a bit more of scissoring my legs trying to end the ache I cave and reach my hand under my blanket and into my shorts. I decided against panties because I knew I would just drench them within the first ten minutes of having them on.

I trail a finger down between my slick folds picking more arousal as i go, i bring my slicked middle finger back to my swollen clit. I suck in a sharp breath as I apply the right amount of pressure. I circle my clit in tight circles, moving my hips in time. I reach my hand up, placing it on the wall bracing myself as I push my shorts down and plunge two fingers into my needy hole. Curling and pumping my fingers fast and hard makes me wither in pleasure. I squeeze my eyes shut, my face changing into one of pleasure "oh my fuck" i moan quietly bitting my bottom lip. I move with my fingers, my palm rubbing against my clit. "Mmm '' I let out a soft whimper as I got closer and closer to finishing. "Joker '' I moan as I fall over the edge of release and into a peaceful rest.

________

The morning that follows my hardest orgasm is smooth, up until I see him. "Good morning" I sat across from him at the table, a light smile stuck on my face.

He glances up at me, "do you have anything you want to tell me?"

"No" my brows knit in confusion and I chuckle softly.

"You disobeyed my rule, Raven" he claps his hands together on the table.

I put my napkin over my lap, "what rule?"

"The rule of no self inflicted orgasms" my cheeks flush and i can no longer meet his eyes, "look at me" he barks.

I look up at him, "i- im sorry, Mister J"

"Stand up" he orders, i follow knowing that it's better if i do. He walks over to me and wraps his arm around the back of my thighs halling me up onto his shoulder, like I'm a sack of potatoes. I let out a yelp of surprise. As he carries me and walks to the elevator not letting me down once. As the elevator reaches the top floor he walks out and tosses me onto the big bed. I sit up and lean against the headboard, he walks to a dresser and digs inside a drawer. "Strip"

"J-"

"Strip!" he orders

This time I do. I take my tank top off and my shorts, my pussy already wet. "Face down ass up." he walks over to me just as i'm getting into position. He takes leather straps tying my legs together and some leather handcuffs, cuffing my hands behind my back. He also brings out a flogger. He trails the end of it up and down my ass, "you're wet? Already?" he chuckles, "fucking slut" he slaps my ass with the flogger making me cry out in pain, my ass stinging.

He delivers 20 more smacks to my ass before he runs his hand over my red sore flesh, he kneads my cheeks in his hands and places two kisses on them. I'm already in tears, my head buried into the blankets. "Oh calm down" I can hear the grin in his voice, "I've done much worse to people and you're crying like a damn baby" he steps away from me for a second and I can hear him grabbing something. One like a glass hook that's curved and isn't sharp, the other a vibrator. He thrusts the hook inside my wet pussy. I moan loudly into the blankets, the curve hitting my G-spot with every movement. Not caring if it hurt me or not he pumps the toy very fast. His knuckles slapping my lips with each thrust.

Even when I'm approaching the edge that I so desperately need and crave, he takes it away. He repeats this a few more times until I'm a sobbing whimpering mess desperate for the release. "P-please!" i sob, "please Mister J"

He chuckles and slaps my pussy, "you think you deserve a reward after breaking my rule? You're wrong" he gets up and walks away. Leaving me sobbing and shaking and still tied up on his bed.