chapter eight

I don't know what to do anymore (little smut warning)

After we got home he kept his hand on my thigh. His thumb rubbed my thigh as his hand occasionally inched closer to my inner thigh. Lead me to a movie room, it has a large TV, reclining chairs, and a bar. He filled up a drink for himself and a drink for me. I slowly sit on it as he watches me. "You did so good," he says, his voice low. I knew what he wanted and I wasn't going to give it to him. When i dont reply he stands up and walks over to me, he leans down his face close to mine. "Come on doll, i know you're tired but talk to me" he whispers.

"Can I just go to bed?" I whisper back.

He scowls, "fine" he stands up and takes a step back, "go" he barks.

I stood up quickly and left the room. I found out where my room is because after every meeting he has he takes me to the movie room, offers me a drink or just gives me one and tells me how good I was. I sit at the little desk in my room looking at myself in the mirror when the door opens, "hey princesa." Rio closes the door behind him and walks over to me. "Did anyone see you?" I turned and looked up at him.

"No" he grins and shakes his head. I stood up and walked over to him, "what's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing" I shake my head.

"Princesa, dont lie to me" he shakes his head

I chuckle, "I'm not. I promise"

He sighs but drops it, "fine."

We sit on my bed, I'm facing him sitting crosswise and he sits on the edge turning to look at me. "It went bad didn't it?"

"No... I don't know. I was distracted by the dancers. He seemed...happy? When it was over then he just took me to the movie room like always and then got mad. Why?"

"He stormed to his office and slammed the door, not like it's unusual but he was snapping more at people" he chuckles.

"Rio i don't know what to do anymore," I sigh. I shift making the slit between my breasts from the dress move catching his eye. He looks up at me then back to my dress, "you look beautiful in that dress, princesa" he whispers inching closer to me.

"Thank you" I smile softly.

"But you'd look so much better with it on the floor" he whispers as his lips connect with mine. He leans closer cupping my jaw with one hand and holding my lower back with the other. I reach up and cup his cheeks. He lifts me up and pulls me on top of him. I straddle his lap deepening the kiss, "rio" I whisper.

He doesnt say anything as he lays me back down and takes my dress off, leaving me in nothing but a nude thong, "so fucking beautiful" he runs his hands up my body cupping my breast running his thumb over my nipple watching as it pebbles. He smiles lightly as he moves back in to kiss me, I moan softly into the kiss. "You can be quiet, right?" he pulls away from me.

I nod eagerly, "i promise"

"If you make any noise i'm going to stop" he lowers himself between my legs, he pushes my thighs part and his gazes drops to the wet spot on my thong. He pulls my thong to the side and runs his knucks up my wet cunt, i bite back a moan, "so wet...and i havent even started" he smirks as he lowers his face between my thighs peppering my inner thighs in kisses. I whimper lifting my hips off the bed, "calm down" he laughs, his warm breath hitting my pussy.

He kisses my lower lips and looks up at me, as we make eye contact he sticks his tongue out and gives one long lick up my slit making my eyes roll back and I arch my back off my bed. "You taste so good" he whispers as his mouth devours my pussy.

I cum with his name on my tongue, I squeeze my thighs around his head as my fingers find their way into his hair having to pry his head out from between my legs. He chuckles as he climbs up my body to kiss me, I can taste myself on his tongue. "Feel better now?" he grins.

"Yes" I nod.

"Good." he sits up and grabs a small bag filled with water and a few snacks, "change clothes. I left some running shoes under your bed. It was a struggle to get them in without anyone noticing"

I move to him and kiss him once more, "i almost don't want to leave, if thats what im going to get any time i have a bad meeting with the joker" he chuckles against my lips, "i'll sneak out to see you, don't worry princesa"

"Good. I don't know if I can live without your tongue, "I giggled. I grab the clothes I first had which he hid for me under all of the clothes in the closet. I change into them and put the shoes on.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a kiss, "good bye, princesa" he whispers. He kisses me like this will be our forever goodbye.

"Goodbye Rio" I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He breaks away from me and kisses my forehead before walking to the door, "i'll see you again" he nods to me as i pick the bag up and he slips out of my room. I pull my hair back wanting it out of my face as it starts to rain, I walk over to the window and struggle to get it open making a loud noise that I hope was drowned out by the thunder.

Just as I drop the bag out of the window and swing one leg over, my door flies open, "what do you think you're doing!" the joker shouts. My eyes widen, "get back in here." he takes a step forward, "do not make me drag your ass back inside, i promise you will not like it" he lunges forward reaching for me the same time i fall and land in some bushes that break my fall. I jump up and grab the little back, I run to the forest and start running terrified he will find me. The same engine revs in the background and bright lights shine on the road next to the forest, "jade!" he yells over the rain, "come on baby! Come back" he laughs manically.

I ran deeper into the woods and towards the city. Once into the city and close to my best friend's house I start to cry. I climb the steps to her house and push in the code to open the door, "Raven" I sob. I ran into her house shutting the door behind me, "raven" I turned into her living room to see her tied up and a gun pointed to her head. "Hey baby" the joker smirks, cocking the gun thats pointed at her heads. My shoulders slump and I drop the bag I was carrying. "No.." I sniffle