chapter ten

Oh fuck...

(Gore warning at the end)

I make sure to stay hidden in the shadows as I walk towards the kitchen. The joker's rage is unlike anything I've ever experienced, and I've only scratched the surface of it. I peak around the corner only to see the back of Mr. J, his gold and purple gun tucked in the waist of his black dress pants. His shoulders rise and fall, his fists clenched at his sides. He's stopped yelling, I stand and stare for a few seconds just taking in the sight.

"Don't hide in the shadows, baby" he breathes out his voice rough and hoarse, "i wanna see you"

I freeze up when he starts to turn his head to look at me. I knew I'd been caught so I didn't bother to hide anymore. He looks at me over his shoulder and flashes a light smirk showing his silver grills. My pussy clenches and my panties go damp, what the hell is wrong with me?? 

"Come here, doll" his grin widens as if he knows that he's affecting me.

I lick my dry lips and take a step forwards, one after another i stand closer to the counter keeping distance between me and Mr. J. "ah now, don't be shy" he turned more towards me. Not fully facing me but giving me more to look at then just his back, my eyes flick down to his bloody knuckles and then the blood on his black shoes. He seems to track my eyes but he doesn't look away from me, "things got a little messy, but don't worry dolly." he clenches his fists and takes a step towards me, i take a step away.

Tsk..tsk..tsk, his smirk widens, "baby" he takes another step forwards and i take another one away. He drops his smirk and he scowls "Raven" he growls. My eyes widen in fear and fill with tears as I look at the puddle of blood on the floor, the body is gone but the blood is very much there.

I take more steps back as he takes forwards, my back presses the wall and he stands toe to toe with me, his hands on either side of my head caging me in. "Look at me," he says, his voice rough and breathy.

I don't look up at him. He lifts my head up with his finger bent under my chin, making me meet his gaze. "That's better," he smirks.

A tear falls from my eye, "don't cry, baby" he whispers wiping the tear away.

His gaze flicks down to the necklace, "who got you this? I haven't seen it before" he lets go of my chin and touches the necklace. I reach up and cover it holding the gem, "i don't remember...'' I shake my head slightly.

"Ah, you gotta remember someone giving you such a pretty thing like this"

"I'm sorry. I don't...maybe my mother did" i shrug, "i've had it a while"

He huffs and nods, he takes a step back. "Mhm. go to bed" he orders. I slip out of the kitchen and practically run to my room.

I wake up with a bag over my head and moaning filling my ears. "She's awake" a deep voice says before he rips the hood off my head, I blink a few times to get my eyes to focus. When I focus I see a black and white view of my bedroom. It looks like it was in the corner kinda covered by the wardrobe, you can see me laying on the bed naked with Rio between my thighs. I look away from the TV to see no one. The very familiar laugh of Mister J sounds from behind me. His hands come down and squeeze my shoulders, "this is what you don't want to spend time with me? So Rio can come and eat that pussy?" he chuckles darkly. I look away from him tears burning my eyes, he roughly forcing me to look at the screen again, "oh no, don't look away this is the best part"

He leans down moving his head next to mine, "remember this part? This is when you came with his tongue still inside you"

Tears run down my cheeks, "don't cry baby" he whispers his hot breath on my ear, "i haven't even started" he stands up and the lights flicker on, a soft yellow brightening the room. The large TV raises and I look to where it was and see a bloody and bruised Rio. "oh my god" I mutter, tears running down my cheeks.

"What should the punishment be?" the joker walks around me and rio in a circle, "burn her pussy shut? No, i have plans for that"

I squeeze my legs shut, scared to know what he will do with my pussy now, his words haunting my mind.

"Cut his tongue out so he cant taste what's mine again?" the joker smirks, "yeah" he takes a purple knife out of his pocket and opens Rios mout pulling his tongue out. Rio screams and cries. My heart breaks at the sight, I sob and squeeze my eyes shut.

The joker chuckles, "open your eyes or i'll make you" he whispers as he very lightly runs the tip of his blade just under my eye brows where my eyelids crease. I open my eyes and a little blood is under my brow from Rio's tonge. "Good girl," he whispers. He takes a step back and points his gun at Rio while Rio sobs. Jokers eyes don't leave mine. I sob and shake my head, "N-no" i cry

The joker smirks and fires the gun, sending a bullet straight through Rios skull, killing him instantly. I cry so much a pass out.