chapter fifteen

ugh

A few weeks after our last conversation he had been hot and cold. Eating me out on top of the paperwork or avoiding me. And just when I thought things were getting better because he was hanging out with me more, wanting to watch movies and just talk.  Obviously I agreed, who wouldn't? He had made me dress up nice and face and work me up the whole day. By the evening I had soaked through three pairs of panties so before we went out to talk to some of his guys I just decided against wearing any. Maybe that was my mistake. Would this have never happened if I wore some? 

We loaded up in the Black SUV and drove to the club. The club was louder tonight than any other night. Four men sat around the table and me and mister J joined them. "This is my doll," he says, grabbing my chin and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

They got to walking about how they are going to move weapons around. Just like always I get distracted and I watch the dancers. I don't even know how it had happened but mister J yanked on one of my curls and when i turned to face him he pulled me down and over his lap. I tried to sit up but he spanked me, "mister J '' I gasped, the men around the table all laughed as if this was funny. "Your my doll, mine" he slaps my ass harder. I whimper in pain but he doesn't care.

He made me lay across his lap for about five more drinks before he started to tease me with his fingers. And normally I would be a whimpering needy mess, under normal circumstances of course. But this. I just wanted out. He keeps talking with the men, his left hand on my back and his right hand grips my left thigh. Every few seconds his hand would move closer to my core. At this point he would run the tips of his fingers through my pussy then my asscheeks. My face flushed with embarrassment as I kept my head down.

His fingers develop deeper between my folds. He licks his finger before he shoves it inside me, eliciting a sharp breath from me. It did hurt. I can sense his smirk, he doesn't even glance my way while he fingers me until I'm needy and on the verge of asking- no begging to cum. "Fuck her" one guy that has many tattoos covering his bald white head, "or if you wont let me" he grips his dick through his pants, "dont want to let good pussy go to waste"

Mister J snarls and shoots Johnny a look. His fingers still work inside me, his hand that was on my back kneads and smacks my ass. I whimper softly, and he chuckles. "Just be a good doll" he whispers, his voice hoarse with desire. Embarrassment burns me throughly as he keeps touching me. Not until the men have had another drink does he finally flip me over and fuck me infront of all the men. It was incredibly embarrassing but also hot... Something is definitely wrong with me.I shake my head to clear my mind as I finish writing in the diary Rio had given me. The joker had avoided me before but now i avoid him.

 Later that night I'm showering before I go to bed when the door opens. I cover myself as soon as I hear it, "baby don't hide from me" he strides towards me.

I don't reveal myself to him as I've grown distant and no longer crave him. "Mister J-"

"Why a doll?!"

My brows knit, "why what?"

"Why have you been avoiding me!?" he slams me against the shower wall, "why ma?"

My breath hitches in my throat and I look away from him, "I didn't mean to" I mutter not knowing what else to say to him or how to say it.

He steps inside the shower towering over me, not seeming to care that his clothes are getting soaked within the seconds. "Why baby?" I stared up at him without saying a single word. He reaches out cupping my cheeks and shaking my head a little, "why Raven!?" he snaps a little, getting increasingly upset. "Because!" I cry out as he slams me into the shower wall.

"That's not good enough" he growls.

"B-because...i don't know Mister J, i just...what you did at the club" i ran off not knowing what to say. I knew he wasn't going to care. He would do it again in a heartbeat, his boner that night was proof.

He takes a deep breath, "Ma, i just had to show off my new toy to my boys" he steps back and i can finally take in his appearance. His white dress shirt is fully soaked along with his dark pants. Through his shirt you can see his torso and all of his tattoos, "but don't forget that I know you wanted it," he whispers.

"I did not" I scoff.

He raises an eyebrow, "then why was your pussy wet?"

My eyes widen slightly and i stammer out, "i..i dont..i dont know what your talking about"

"Oh come on, ma" he grins, "you were coming on my fingers, grinding that sweet, sweet pussy all over my hand"

I look away from him not knowing what to say or do. My cheeks flush with embarrassment and I suddenly feel insecure about everything. He sighs heavily and takes a step back, "get some sleep" he backs out of the shower walking away and leaving the bathroom. He slams the door behind him and I sink to the floor, my knees to my chest and my arms hugging them close. My eyes fill with tears as my gut fills with shame. I cry softly into my knees while the shower drowns out any noises of my crying.

When the water runs cold I get up and shut it off. My eyes are red and puffy as I walk back to my room. I dress in whatever clothes I can't find that aren't a slutty dress or outfit. I curl up into a ball on my bed, facing the wall. Heavy thunder and rain sounds from outside, making me feel worse. My favorite weather on one of the worst days? Fucking fantastic.