The sorting

After their cousin Draco was humbled by Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley, Professor McGonagall showed them the way to the Sorting Hat.

"When I call your name, you will put on the Hat and sit on the stool to be sorted," she said. "Abbott, Hannah!"

A pink-faced girl with blonde pigtails stumbled out of line, put on the hat, which fell right down over her eyes, and sat down. A moment's pause-

"HUFFLEPUFF!" shouted the hat.

The table on the right cheered and clapped as Hannah went to sit down at the Hufflepuff table.

"Bones, Susan!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!" shouted the hat again, and Susan scuttled off to sit next to Hannah.

"Boot, Terry!"

"RAVENCLAW!"

The table second from the left clapped this time; several Ravenclaws stood up to shake hands with Terry as he joined them.

"Harry Potter!"

Harry stepped forward. The hat was put on his head. Harry heard it shout, "GRYFFINDOR!"

The table on the far left exploded with cheers. Harry took off the hat and walked shakily toward the Gryffindor table. He was so relieved to have been chosen and not put in Slytherin; he hardly noticed that he was getting the loudest cheer yet.

"Black, Alphard."

The hall went silent; after all, they were the last Blacks.

"A BLACK, HAA! I haven't seen you in years, but where to put you? Ambitious, persistent, but brave, courageous, loyal-very hard."

Alphard swallowed hard.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Alphard's eyes went wide open as the Great Hall filled with whispers. He looked at his sister, who gave him a *she is going to kill you* look. He knew she was referring to their grandmother; he knew he was going to get punished or worse, disgraced.

He sat alone, but Harry, Ron, Fred, and George went closer to him to make him feel involved, though they knew deep down that he wasn't comfortable.

"Rosalie Black."

"Hmmm! Another Black; I've missed that house. They are great wizards, brave, courageous, loyal-a perfect Gryffindor. But I see a lot of Regulus Black in you-same abilities. I expect great things from you, but where to put you? Maybe Ravenclaw your very smart, but..."

"Put me in Slytherin, please, Slytherin."

"SLYTHERIN!" the hat shouted, and claps were heard everywhere. She took a glance at her brother and realized that they would be separated for the first time in their life.

*Outside Hogwarts*

"I see you are expecting guests," said Albus.

"Obviously, it's September 3rd; they are in Hogwarts, right?"

"Yes indeed. The boy is a Gryffindor like his father. I guess your mother would not approve of it."

"Damn it, she is going to make his life hell, as she did to Sirius. What about the girl?"

"A Slytherin, like her ancestors."

Regulus smirked. At least she is not going to face his mother's treatment this summer.

"I guess the history repeats itself-the eldest in Gryffindor, the youngest in Slytherin."

"You know, Regulus, they all said that they looked like your brother, and you. Alphard has Sirius's character, but his mother's blue eyes. Meanwhile, Rose is scarelly a copy of you-the eyes, her movements. You know She chosed to be a Slytherin, not Gryffindor. It took the hat a full 25 minutes to decide which house she belonged to,but she choseher house like her uncle i beleive" remarked Albus.

"W-what? How did you-"

"You know, the Sorting Hat talks a lot about people.that It takes time sorting them-Rosalie, Minerva, you... Well, I guess it's time to leave. Oh, this is for you." He handed him an envelope. "You might know it already, but she was named after you."

"My name is not Ros-"

"Rosalie Andromeda Black, Regulus Arcturus Black," interrupted Albus.raising an eyebrow.

"R.A.B."said regulus with realisation

Then he headed towards the door and got out of the house. He opened the envelope only to find a picture of a boy and a girl. He assumed that they were his niece and nephew. The Black's genetics had never changed in years; they basically looked the same, which is scary sometimes. He looked at the boy; he was truly looking like Sirius, but the girl, Merlin knows how shocked he was when he saw her. She was really looking like him-the grey eyes, the sharp features, everything. Meanwhile, his mother was in the middle; she looked old but still had that arrogant look.

*In Azkaban*

"Au clair de la lune, mon ami Pierrot, La-la-la-la-la."

"Shout it, Bella; your voice is horrible."

"What's the matter? French lullaby and my voice are incredible; Rodolphus loves it."

"Shout it; you two will you," said Narcissa.

"Cissy, my lovely cousin, save me from her."

Narcissa is used to give them visit's from time to time she gets amused by their fighting remembering the old days

She giggled. "Unfortunately, the cells are in alphabetical order; I can't do anything about it. Anyways, I don't have much time, but..." She hesitated. "Alphard is a Gryffindor, but Rosalie is a Slytherin."

Sirius was shocked; he always got updated about his kids by his dear Narcissa, but he completely forgot that they were eleven.

"Finally, a Black in Slytherin after over a century. She is making us proud," said Bella in her mad way.

"My lady, visit time has come to an end."
"Coming." She handed Sirius the same picture that Regulus had; he looked with tears in his eyes. "Thank you, truly."

"I owe you a lot, Sirius. That is the least that I can do."

OMG 28 READERS
Ik ik i did not post in 2 days but i have loads of exams sorry ik that i keep insisting ab how rose looks like reg its for the plot anyways you will see a lot of flashbakes in the next chapter
Btw comment any new idea
Urs
-H-