Back to Black I

Happy fucking birthday to alphard and rosalie and most importantly meeeeeeeee yeah sorry i got exited you can read now :)

Regulus sat on the plush sofa, his brother Sirius beside him, graciously accepting the cup of tea offered.

"My younger self wouldn't believe it, but I truly missed you, Sirius, dearly, to be honest," Reggie admitted.

Sirius flashed a grin. "I know. I'm happy you haven't gotten yourself killed, though."

The comment elicited laughter from both.

"Did you see them?" Sirius inquired.

"The kids?" Regulus clarified.

Sirius nodded.

"Yes, well, Rosalie knows about me, but Alphard doesn't. They've grown up so much, you know. In fact, Alphard is a mini-you, but with Lexa's eyes. Rosalie is a perfect mix of a Black family member: the grey eyes, the smile, the hair—everything," Regulus remarked, taking a sip before glancing at his brother. "But she still reminds me every time of you."

Sirius smiled. "I saw them that day. They've grown beautifully. I only took a quick look at them, but my heart felt like it knew them for a long time. They are Animagi, you know?"

Regulus nodded in acknowledgment.

"They were hurt. I know Remus didn't mean it, but still, I'm scared for them. I was hoping he would've sent a letter about them, but nothing arrived," Sirius expressed.

"Even if he sent it, it wouldn't have arrived," Regulus added, making Sirius raise a brow. "Dumbledore enchanted this place so that only his Patronus could arrive here, well, and Rosalie's owl," he added with a hint of humor.

"Oh, you reminded me. I have to write her a letter," Regulus remembered.

"What letter?" Sirius inquired.

"Well, Albus knew that you... well, somehow end up on my doorstep, and he decided that Grimmauld Place is the safest place for now," Sirius wanted to object, but Regulus silenced him with a hand on his shoulder. "Look, I know you don't like that place, but we don't have another option. Plus, the Order will be there, and the Weasleys, including their kids. I guess it would be slightly better. She is dead, Sirius. No one will hurt us," he reassured, then stood up, took a piece of parchment and his quill, and began writing.

Meanwhile, Rosalie was packing her trunk in her room when an owl tapped on the window, bearing familiar handwriting that brought a smile to her face. She eagerly opened the letter and started reading:

Dear Ria,

I know I just wrote to you two days ago, but I had to inform you that the old wizard decided that he wanted us to go home to have a meeting. Tell your frère about me so that he is not shocked. I can't say more in case this falls into the wrong hands.

Yours sincerely,
Hidden Ghost

Rosalie, accustomed to these cryptic letters, sat down to analyze it. "Old wizard" meant Dumbledore, that much was obvious, and "home" likely referred to 12 Grimmauld Place. "Frère" in French meant brother in English. She sighed. "Shit, I have to tell my brother now."

"Thank you, Uncle Regg," she muttered sarcastically.

At the dinner table, everyone was chatting and saying their goodbyes as tomorrow would be their last morning together.

"Ronald, could you stop eating like a hungry pig?" Hermione scolded.

"It's very delicious," Ron retorted with a mouthful of food before Hermione slapped his back.

Alphard and Harry burst out laughing, then a second-year Slytherin approached Alphard and handed him a paper:

"Meet me in the Black Lake at 9 pm. R.A.B."

He glanced at his sister, who was enjoying a piece of pudding, and winked at her.

After dinner, Alphard managed to slip away from his group of friends and found his sister where she had told him to meet.

"You came," she remarked.

"You called," he replied.

"Okay, I'll make it quick. You know how Father had a brother?" she began.

"Yes, Regulus Arcturus Black," he confirmed.

"Well, he's alive," she dropped the bombshell.

Alphard's eyes widened. "What have you gone mad?"

"What? No. You see, he was a spy for them, so at a specific time, he faked his death and went into hiding. I'm telling you this because this summer, you will all be at Grimmauld," she explained.

"First of all, what the fuck? How long have you known, and why didn't you tell me? Second, why did he fake his death? And no, we can't," he protested.

"First, since September, I guess, and I didn't tell you because Dumbledore told me not to. Second, I don't know. Third, Arthur will explain everything soon. I just didn't want you to be shocked. Bye," she concluded abruptly, leaving before he could respond, knowing he could tell when she lied.

Rosalie entered Dumbledore's office.

"Miss Black, I was expecting you," he greeted her with a small smile.

"I just wanted to tell you that I might not come to tomorrow's meeting. I think I know how to destroy the Horcrux," she informed him.

"Very well, then. Good luck," he wished her as she exited.

The next morning students were meeting their parents alphard was meet by a very warm hug from molly and a few kisses on the check for the weasleys that was the most embarrasing moment but for him it was the best it was when he felt love amother's love 

Rosalie greeted the Malfoys and exchanged pleasantries before slipping away. They assumed she had gone home, but little did they know she had ventured far away, where she might return either alive or dead.

Well this and the next ones are going to be the best this is back to black 1 the next will be to since i don't have time to do it on one chapter and i want to make it good that means it will take time
And as u read two minites ago its my b-day march 18th yayyy

By 4now
Urs

-H-