The dark mark

The sky above the Quidditch World Cup grounds was filled with chaos. The dark mark, a sinister symbol of Voldemort's return, hung menacingly in the air, casting a green glow over the terrified spectators. The crowd erupted into panicked screams as witches and wizards fled in every direction.

Amidst the pandemonium, Harry stood frozen, his eyes locked onto the ominous sign. The accusing stares of the surrounding wizards bore into him, their whispers growing louder with every passing second.

"It was him! He must have summoned it!" someone shouted, pointing an accusatory finger at Harry.

"He's a Parselmouth, just like You-Know-Who!" another voice yelled, adding fuel to the fire.

Before the crowd could converge on Harry, Alphard  stepped forward, his presence commanding attention. "Enough!" he bellowed, his voice cutting through the din. "Harry had nothing to do with this! Use your heads for once!"

The crowd hesitated, murmurs of doubt rippling through them. Alphard's reputation as a formidable wizard and respected member of the Black family silenced many of the detractors. And aurors.

"He's right," Hermione interjected, standing defiantly by Harry's side. "Harry was with us the whole time!"

Just then, Arthur Weasley arrived, his face etched with concern. "Everyone, calm down! The Ministry is handling the situation. We'll get to the bottom of this."

As the crowd began to disperse under Arthur's assurances, Barty Crouch Sr. appeared, flanked by several Aurors. His expression was grim, and he seemed to be searching for something—or someone.

"Where is Winky?" he demanded, his voice trembling slightly.

Moments later, they found the house-elf cowering under the stands, her eyes wide with fear. Barty Crouch Sr. interrogated her mercilessly, his stern demeanor unyielding.

"Winky, what have you done?" Crouch Sr. barked. "Did you summon the Dark Mark?"

Winky trembled, her voice barely a whisper. "N-no, Master. Winky did not mean to. Winky only found the wand."

"The wand?" Harry repeated, confusion etched on his face. "Whose wand?"

Alphard looked down at the elf, suspicion in his eyes. "What wand, Winky?"

The house-elf produced a wand from her tattered clothing, and Hermione gasped. "That's Harry's wand!"

"How did you get that?" Alphard demanded.

"Winky found it, sirs," she whimpered. "Winky is sorry. Winky didn't mean to cause trouble."

Barty Crouch Sr. turned pale, his lips pressed into a thin line. "This is a serious matter. We will investigate further."

As the Aurors led Winky away, Harry exchanged worried glances with Hermione and Ron. Alphard's protective stance was unwavering, and his sharp eyes seemed to miss nothing.

                            ~~~~~~

Rosalie  strode through the Ministry of Magic, her robes flowing behind her with an air of authority. As a member of the  Black family, she had recently taken up a position within the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Her role required her to keep an eye on family business and maintain the Black family's interests.

Today, however, something felt off. As she passed through the corridors, she overheard snippets of conversations that piqued her curiosity.

"Strange, isn't it? Barty Crouch Jr. was supposed to be dead," whispered Marlene Warrick, a sharp-eyed witch with an impeccable veneer of respectability. Her dark affiliations were masked by her polished demeanor and connections within the Ministry.

"Indeed," replied Emmeline Vance, her tone equally composed. Emmeline was known for her cunning intellect and ability to navigate the murky waters of political intrigue without ever appearing to get her hands dirty. "But then again, rumors have a habit of holding a grain of truth, don't they?"

Rosalie's heart skipped a beat. Could it be true? She needed to know more. Feigning disinterest, she slowed her pace, allowing their conversation to reach her ears more clearly.

Marlene leaned in slightly, her voice barely above a whisper. "It's said Crouch Sr. has been acting oddly since the World Cup. Almost as if he's hiding something—or someone."

Emmeline smirked, a knowing glint in her eyes. "You don't think...?"

"Think what?" Marlene's voice was smooth, almost casual. "That his dear, supposedly dead son might be closer than we think?"

Rosalie's mind raced. This wasn't idle gossip; there was a calculated edge to their words. She needed to know more. With a determined stride, she made her way to the Auror Headquarters, where she found Kingsley Shacklebolt deep in conversation with another Auror.

"Kingsley," Rosalie interrupted, her voice steady. "I need to speak with you."

Kingsley looked up, surprised but curious. "Of course, Rosalie. What is it?"

She lowered her voice, glancing around to ensure they weren't overheard. "I overheard something troubling about Barty Crouch Jr. Can you confirm if he's alive?"

Kingsley exchanged a wary look with his colleague before nodding slowly. "There have been rumors, but nothing concrete. Why do you ask?"

Rosalie's mind raced, piecing together the snippets of conversation she had overheard. "Marlene Warrick and Emmeline Vance mentioned that Crouch Sr. has been acting strangely. They suggested he might be hiding something—or someone."

Kingsley frowned, leaning closer. "What exactly did they say?"

"They implied that Crouch Jr.'s death might have been staged. Marlene mentioned that Crouch Sr. has been unusually secretive since the World Cup, and Emmeline hinted at a connection between the Dark Mark and the Crouch family," Rosalie explained, her eyes narrowing in thought. "If Crouch Sr. has been hiding his son, it would explain a lot."

Kingsley nodded, his expression grave. "This is serious. We need to tread carefully. If you're right, uncovering this could have huge implications."

Rosalie's resolve hardened. She had to uncover the truth, no matter the cost. As she turned to leave, a sudden thought struck her. If Barty Crouch Jr. was indeed alive and involved, then the situation was far more dire than anyone had imagined.

With a determined glint in her eyes, Rosalie set out to follow the leads, unaware of the dark and twisted path that lay ahead. The truth she sought was shrouded in shadows, and the secrets she would uncover would shake the wizarding world to its core.

Ladies and Gentelmen hello again i have nothing to say but im starting a new book ,in one of these days you might find it uploaded but im not sure since i don't want to get stressed ab writing 2 books what do u think? Any thoughts?
Ps: i need a cast for alphard
With love
Urs

-H-