Fat lady

Everyone was sitting by the black lake as it was a day off after the first exams. Harry, Alphard, and Ron were all sitting, listening to Hermione explaining the Red Caps lesson.

"Hermione Jean Granger, you are a lifesaver," said Alphard.

"I swear, if the both of you don't get exceeds expectations on this exam, Molly is going to kill you," said Hermione.

"You owe me now, don't you?" said Ron as the wind dropped his quill to the left.

"I'll get it," said Alphard.

"Thanks, mate," as he got up, he got a bit closer to the Slytherins.

A 5th-year Slytherin known as Adrian Pucey came closer.

"Oi, Black, how does it feel to live with Weasel-bees?" he laughed but alphard stayed calm, grabbed the quill, and tried to go.

"Ha, a blood traitor! I don't even know how you managed to disgrace your-" he didn't finish his sentence.

"Locomotor Mortis," said Alphard.

"Protego! Weak, Black," said Adrian.

As Alphard was surrounded by four Slytherins, as soon as the trio wanted to go help him, they heard,

"Expulso!"

All the Slytherins were slammed into the trees. Rosalie came in, her hair down, wearing her uniform with a dark grey glare. She went to Adrian and held his neck.

"You'll touch my brother again, and I'll cut your throat. Do you understand?" She said loudly. All the professors were present in that scene; even Professor Lupin and Professor McGonagall came.

"Mrs. Black, you are not allowed to treat your housemates like that using magic," she said. "Severus, deal with her; I'm taking them to Poppy."

"Mrs. Black, det-" he said but stopped as soon as she went away without hearing him, and he did not bother to yell at her. As the others knew, the professor is scared of Walburga Black after all who is not. And Rosalie being a Black, which means a member of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, could cost him his life.

She passed through Professor Lupin, who looked at her and gave her a proud smile as she disappeared into the hallway and did not show herself for the rest of the day.

The next morning, they had DADA first. While everyone was copying down some notes that Professor Lupin was saying, an owl knocked at the window. He opened the window for it, as both Blacks realized that it was the family owl, Ares.

It was a Howler. Rosalie sighed; she was kind of used to her grandmother's Howlers by now.

She didn't need to open it, as it opened itself.

"ROSALIE ANDROMEDA BLACK, HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT! I HAVE JUST RECEIVED AN OWL FROM THE PUCEY SAYING THAT YOU BROKE THEIR SON'S NOSE FOR YOUR BLOOD TRAITOR OF A BROTHER. HOW DARE YOU! I HOPE THAT YOU KNOW THIS WILL NOT SLIP AWAY. YOU'LL PAY FOR IT."

And with that, the letter burnt. The class was looking at her, and whispers were everywhere. She stood up without looking at anyone, collecting her parchments.

"I beg your pardon, Professor," she said.

And with that, she left without saying another word.

**************

Professor McGonagall opened the classroom door at that moment, which was perhaps lucky; Hermione and Ron were looking daggers at each other (Crookshanks wanted to eat Scabbers again), and when they got into class, they seated themselves on either side of Harry and Alphard and didn't talk to each other for the whole class.