6

Bangchan carried Seungmin on his back to go back to their room. He was too tired and stressed from his study that just a little bit of alcohol had easily affected his system. Minho helped Jeongin going back to his room because his temporary roommate, Changbin was washing the dishes, helped by Felix. Jisung picking up the empty bottles and cups to the trash bag. Hyunjin laid down and talked to himself on the bench.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Changbin asked, massaging his temples.

"Yeah, I got him," Felix pulled one of Hyunjin's arms so it can be wrapped around his shoulder. He walked inside, path crossing Minho and Jisung who were being lovey dovey going out to throw away the trash bag.

Felix ran out of breath when he finally reached the room. He was lucky that Hyunjin could still walk even though he still needed to be helped. "Hyunjin-ah, you need to wash your face first," Felix tried to talk him.

"Wash my face, please," Hyunjin whined. He lifted his head up but it was spinning so he put it on the hook of the blonde man's shoulder.

Felix didn't complain and just smiled. He took his request as something cute.

Their room was the biggest in the villa and it had private bathroom. Hyunjin who still had his arm around Felix's shoulder being pulled to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet when Felix finally put him down. Felix made sure he laid back and won't fall when he went out from the bathroom to take Hyunjin's facial wash. He looked for it inside Hyunjin's bag and saw something shining inside it.

It was an iPad, Felix touched the screen accidently and the screen was on. He didn't think much about it and took the iPad out to turn the screen off. He couldn't bring himself to lock it when he saw the lock screen wallpaper. It was a digital painting that looked like his room window. He must've painted it since his room was the view from Hyunjin's room, Felix thought. Felix found it sweet but he blinked fast when he realized he can't leave Hyunjin alone for too long. He opened a clutch and saw some expensive toiletries inside then ran back to the bathroom.

Felix took the hair band that usually lingered around Hyunjin's wrist and tie half of his hair up so it won't be wet. He soaked a small towel near the sink and began to clean Hyunjin's face with it, trying not to wet Hyunjin's black sweater. He cleaned the foam on Hyunjin's face with the same towel and he washed his own face after he was done with Hyunjin. Felix also brushed his teeth but he didn't know how to brush Hyunjin's so he only gave Hyunjin some mouthwash.

"Don't swallow it, it's not alcohol," Felix warned him before he opened the bottle for him.

"I know, Lix," Hyunjin smirked, eyes still half-closed when he gargled.

"Spit it out!" Felix shouted in panic when Hyunjin started to laugh. His hand held the glass from the sink.

"I know!" Hyunjin said after he's done. "I didn't drink it. I did well, right?" He looked up again smiling.

Felix sighed in relieved before washing the glass. "You're such pain in the ass when you're drunk." He complained.

"You've been warned," Hyunjin pointed his fingers that couldn't even point steadily.

"I was warned that you'd sing, not being a baby like this," Felix complained but he also giggled. "I'm tired, let's go to bed."

Hyunjin got up on his own, using Felix body in front of him to help him to stand up. He walked wobbly to the bed before throwing himself on it. Felix covered both of them under the blanket before he checked the website he worked on to see his article was being assessed. The result would determine how much money he made today, covering the money he lost from the cafe for the trip. He really had lived like that all this time.