14

Felix had always enjoyed car rides, it always reminds him of good old days when his family went to a beach in Australia. He always loved to rolled down the window and felt the wind even though it will make his face a little bit sticky after. The weather that night really felt similar to Sydney, it was warm and windy. He felt relaxed after a while.

Hyunjin found the other lovely, he took a glance to see Felix's smile with his eyes closed. Felix's other hand was holding the teddy bear he bought for Hyunjin yesterday. It looked so cute on his lap. Hyunjin enjoyed the music he chose every time they ride together. He enjoyed the talking but he also enjoyed the silence between them. It feels like he can do both with Felix without feeling awkward. He was a good friend and now that they admit their feelings to each other, Hyunjin felt like he could just say everything to Felix.

"I like it when you do that," That was one of the everything he meant to say.

"Hmmm...It feels nice," Felix finally put his head in the car. "I should be a good driver soon so you can do that too."

Hyunjin smiled at the enthusiasm on Felix's face. They only did one lesson so far.

They arrived after thirty minutes driving. It was a restaurant by the sea he found on the internet. There was a live music, Hyunjin hoped Felix would enjoy the night since he loves music so much.

"I've made a reservation," Hyunjin said to the waiter who welcomed them. He told him his name and the waiter took them to their table. It was on a deck, above the beach and facing the sea. Felix's eye sparkled, holding and gripping Hyunjin's hand as he ran to the table.

"Let's get something we can share," Felix suggested while they're looking at the menu.

"Hmmm," Hyunjin agreed and let the other ordered while he starred and smiling at him. This was the first time they went out together for a dinner fancier than convenient store, street tent or food store. He looked at Felix's face sparkled under the warm lights and the moonlight. The candle between them that was swayed by the soft wind also added some shades reflected on the blonde one's face. The more Hyunjin looked, the more mesmerizing he was.

"Do you want to drink?" Felix asked.

Hyunjin shook his head, "I need to drive us back. I drank enough beer today."

The food came in twenty minutes and they dug in slowly because they were still full from the beach earlier. "How was the discussion between you and your dad yesterday?" Felix started a conversation, Hyunjin always liked it when Felix asked him something he's curious about. Especially if it's about Hyunjin, since it's hard for him to open up sometimes.

"He liked it. Just like you say, it will cost a lot. Thank you for the idea, though." Hyunjin chewed the black pork they really wanted to try. "Anyway, since I have to learn a lot, my father asked me to come with him at least once every two weeks to the office with him."

"That sounds good for me. What do you feel about it?" Felix smiled and put his hand under his chin, waiting for Hyunjin who was thinking to answer.

"I can't say I'm excited but I said yes to it. That was the first yes I gave to him from my heart, to be honest. I was interested about the companies yes, but, his face when I said yes- It was so precious, like I just gave him everything he wanted. I felt happy to look at his face yesterday. That was kind of, weird." Hyunjin answered enthusiastly. He couldn't hide the fact that he felt more comfortable to talk to his dad these days.

"I'm sure you'll do well. I'm so proud of you for trying," Felix's smiled brought smile to Hyunjin's smile as well. "Is it only me or they are starring at us?" Felix's eyes pointed to some group next to their table.