30

As much as Jisung hated the situation, it was the first time he had a warm Christmas eve after so long. Minho came out of his room, taking a seat opposite of him, which he was very thankful for since he didn't really know what to say anymore. He only know that he was hurt, even after the explanation. He realized that Minho's feeling towards him still exist, never really vanished, but what about him? What about his feeling? Jisung avoided the older man's gaze, continuing to listen to Allie's story about her new case.

Jimin took the station, being the chef of the night helped by Felix and Jess. Marion and Mal made another dish. The other girls made friends of each other pretty quick, it made Minho relieved since he brought Mal all the way from US, then Seoul and now he brought him to Sydney. He had been relying on his assistant a lot since Jimin was born. The story between Jisung and him was what Minho told first thing to the girl. She understood everything fast but she never treated Bora poorly either.

"Slowly," Felix instructed his niece how to make a pie dough, caging the little girl from behind as Jimin stood on a stool. "Don't put onion on one of these, replace it with the onion powder instead." He told Jess who was making the filling for the pies.

Hyunjin hid his smile to hear the fact that Felix still remembered what he dislikes. He continued to make the drink, some fruit cocktails, with Miri who had laser eyes on him. "You know I heard a lot about you," The youngest of the girls said.

"Yeah, I'm sure about that," Hyunjin just smirked it off. "Don't worry. If I ever hurt him again, I'll let you to kill me first, little one."

Miri sighed, but she smiled when she put her face away from Hyunjin.

The dinner was unexpectedly warm, thanks to the girls who didn't seem awkward, unlike the four men who didn't even speak to each other. After they were done with the dinner, they moved to the living room where Felix and Jisung sat opposite the other two.

"Jimin-ah, you can give the present to daddy," Felix whispered and the little girl jumped from her seat. "Marion?"

The blonde girl smiled and took out the box cookies from the red paper bag next to her. "Here you go, princess."

Jimin took the box, smiling. She was very excited and so were the others who hadn't seen the cookies. Minho who had his leg up on a leg chair excitedly welcomed his little princess as well. "What did you get for daddy, sweetheart?"

"Christmas cookies!" She answered in the most delighted voice everyone in the room ever heard. "Uncle Felix helped me make it!"

"Let me see. It must be as delicious as your beef pie," Minho opened the box carefully and saw the cookies in reindeer, Santa and Christmas tree shapes, all decorated by his precious daughter. "They're so pretty!" He squeaked cheerfully.

"Our Jimin, you have grown up so much!" Hyunjin who was next to Minho almost shed a tear, he gave two thumbs up for the little girl in Minho's hug.

"Thank you, Yongbok," Minho said to his cousin, smiling from his heart. Felix smiled too, knowing he at least tried to make a core memory for his niece. "Jimin-ah, do you know that uncle Felix is daddy's cousin? Which makes him, daddy's brother."

"Really? He's not daddy's friend?" Jimin looked confused, holding her cookies with both hands.

"No, he's REALLY daddy's brother," The dad proudly said.

Jimin walked closer to Felix, examined his face and features. "Uncle, why is your hair yellow then?" She innocently asked which made the others laughed.

"It's because I colored it," Felix pointed to his root. "It's originally black like Jimin's."

"Can I do it too, daddy?" She pouted, looking at his dad. "I will look like Elsa if I color my hair. Can I use my crayon, uncle?"